Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    Edit: to JR

• Kidlicious
    replied
    And yet you know they believe in QANON. More garbage you heard on the news?

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    I've read Trump was yelling at the TV yesterday...I guess that's what he did when he was in office, but neither golfing nor tweeting...

Leave a comment:

• Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Literally every insurrectionist's lawyer:
    MY CLIENT THOUGHT TRUMP WANTED HIM TO STORM THE CAPITOL AND STOP THE HOUSE VOTE! THAT'S WHAT HE HEARD TRUMP SAY.

Trump's Lawyers:
    NO SANE PERSON WOULD BELIEVE TRUMP SAID THAT.

It's the classic "my followers are a bunch of insane idiots" defense.

It's an interesting variation on the Chewbacca defense.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Literally every insurrectionist's lawyer:
    MY CLIENT THOUGHT TRUMP WANTED HIM TO STORM THE CAPITOL AND STOP THE HOUSE VOTE! THAT'S WHAT HE HEARD TRUMP SAY.

Trump's Lawyers:
    NO SANE PERSON WOULD BELIEVE TRUMP SAID THAT.

It's the classic "my followers are a bunch of insane idiots" defense.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Kid is mad

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    What kind of a question is that? That's the kind of garbage that they repeat on the fake news to brainwash people. Sick.
    As usual, you didn't answer the question. Do you believe the BIG LIE that Trump won the election.
    Because if you do, than I wouldn't be accusing others of being brainwashed if I were you.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    This is how desperate they are:
    So this is his actual argument...

that the Democrats are only doing this to disenfranchise voters.

Wherever you get your commentary sucks. Why don't you find some people that don't argue against strawmen.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    What kind of a question is that? That's the kind of garbage that they repeat on the fake news to brainwash people. Sick.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    So now Trump isn't your concern. Have you stopped believing the BIG LIE yet?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Trump is not my concern. This is so stupid that I can't think of anything stupider.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    No, the lowest point has been watching trump try to steal an election he clearly lost, trying to end American democracy and install himself as strongman leader. He is a traitor.

• Ming
    replied
    The country isn't the one being embarrassed here. And I can see why you wouldn't want to watch your hero being attacked and made to look like a fool, even though there are too many spineless Republicans to actually do anything.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    This is the lowest point in American history. It's embarrassing. Why the **** would you want to watch your country be embarrassed like that?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    He's saying that they are doing this because they are a bunch of clown tyrants, and not because of anything legitimate. Why are you watching them **** the bed?
    As usual, I see you are not watching as history unfolds on live video. Which means that everything you post about this impeachment will be what someone else told you. Then you will blindly agree to what they say it all means and accept it as God's Honest Truth without ever being at risk of relying on your own observations or forming your own ideas.

I guess it must be somehow comforting, to know that you will never again have to think for yourself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X