Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrats will stand trial for inciting violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Don't gaslight me you twit.
    Enough with the personal crap... either "discuss" or take your rants somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    That is a perfect statement.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Take responsibility you hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Don't call anyone stupid while you, you Kid.

I was talking to the grownups.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Don't gaslight me you twit.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    When I was a lad, I remember, oh my yes, when Republicans used to talk about personal responsibility.
    Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 12, 2021, 10:21. Reason: speling

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    I was comparing the radical left activitist with the radical right activists involved in the coup attempt, not with Trump.

JM
    The left-wing riots are an illegal attempt to force the government to comply with their demands. There's no difference.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    This was not an attempt to overthrow the government. You're being ridiculous. They were trying to get the government to do what they want, which is a protest. Some people rioted, vandalism etc. I didn't see any serious violence so since the people waging these accusations are damn liars I assume that's bull**** as well. How many are charged with violence? What evidence do you have of serious violence?

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    I was comparing the radical left activitist with the radical right activists involved in the coup attempt, not with Trump.

JM

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

1) No. The police let a lot of them in. Only an authoritarian would demand they be charged with a crime.
    that is now how things work

2) No, only a small group is guilty of worse crimes, such as vandalism. You are falsely accusing people to make the government more powerful to oppress people.
    many were involved in violence and intent matters in such a case as does the fact of the intention of violence against lawmakers

it was exactly, up to the minutes away from Pence, of what happens in coups

JM

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You waste your time with talking about whataboutism when you are identified as a hypocrite.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    You didn't stop lying when you were given the chance so I only waste my time with you for amusement from time to time

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Could we skip this non-argument for something substantial?

Apart from the usual whataboutism - which is listed under fallacies for a reason, and which jr noted already:

"Context matters" is not a new "democratic/liberal/BLM/Antifa" invention, it is what would be looked at in any case. You are completely ignoring the actual situation, and esp. the consequences.
    Ok so he used a whataboutism and you are guilty of hypocrisy. So what?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

They didn't have any business entering the building.
    All of those "protesters" who entered the Capitol are, at least, guilty of unlawful entry.
    (and lots of them are guilty of more)
    1) No. The police let a lot of them in. Only an authoritarian would demand they be charged with a crime.

2) No, only a small group is guilty of worse crimes, such as vandalism. You are falsely accusing people to make the government more powerful to oppress people.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So, Trump incited the protesters to commit low level terrorism?
    Maybe high level would be Trump himself, the lynchmob was just really low...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X