Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlowwHand
    replied

Here's one. You can run a search as easily as I.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Winter is coming and the cold winds are rising

Covid is unfortunately doing better than in spring.

Toilet paper is still available widely tho.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    The aftermath of COVID-19 is not a binary state

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Sugarrynad View Post

This is exactly what I'm saying. Do people need to learn it the hardest way before believing? Doesn't it matter to anyone until you or your loved ones got the virus? I guess, there will always be people like this so I'm hoping that for the rest of us who's really taking care of ourselves and our family, the vaccines that were reportedly having a high chance of success will be readily available the soonest as possible so we can take our worries away.

I thought I should share and leave this informative article with anyone who's thinking twice about taking the vaccine. Please keep safe all.

http://bioinformaticsservices.com/si...t-coronavirus/
    Check the survival rate friend.

Leave a comment:

• Sugarrynad
    replied
    This is exactly what I'm saying. Do people need to learn it the hardest way before believing? Doesn't it matter to anyone until you or your loved ones got the virus? I guess, there will always be people like this so I'm hoping that for the rest of us who's really taking care of ourselves and our family, the vaccines that were reportedly having a high chance of success will be readily available the soonest as possible so we can take our worries away.

I thought I should share and leave this informative article with anyone who's thinking twice about taking the vaccine. Please keep safe all.

Domain for Sale. bioinformaticsservices.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post

Sure. Ignore that excess deaths are even greater than the number off earths attributed to COVID-19.
    Aha! COVID confirmed as an alien biological weapon!

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Jack, they've already said that deaths were reported as Covid, when that wasn't what killed them.
    Yelling at me isn't going to change that.
    Sure. Ignore that excess deaths are even greater than the number off earths attributed to COVID-19.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Jack, they've already said that deaths were reported as Covid, when that wasn't what killed them.
    Yelling at me isn't going to change that.
    Ah, "they said" something. OK, I'm convinced.
    I won't even ask you for proof. Clearly, that's not necessary.

Didn't realize I was yelling. Do I owe you an apology?

Leave a comment:

• EPW
    replied
    I have to admit I am rather exasperated with Gaven Newsom at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    AIDS hit Canada in 1981. Again, you are wrong. And I'm sure you don't think you can COVID-19. Well you can, as easily as catching a cold. And I sincerely hope you don't... I don't know too many stupid Americans.

• Ted Striker
    commented on 's reply
    The comparison should be Spanish Flu or bubonic plague

In looking at the history, it was the same shenanigans, governments trying to suppress the news, people crying about masks. Lot of people acting dumb. Even non-Texans which was a big surprise.

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    Have you not seen the case rates per 100000 people. Please take a look at healthdata.org and compare South Dakota to California.

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Sparky, this isn't 1985. Yes, I know.
    Keep insulting me though.
    Better people than you have said worse things.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    WINNIPEG - Calling it one big hoax, local man Glen Harder is refusing to take the COVID-19 pandemic until it affects a loved one or someone close to him.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    You cannot catch AIDS from someone sitting on the same bus as you. I bet you didn't know that.
Working...
X