No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to place an extremely partisan and angry poast into this location in order to "trigger" my enemies with a flawless citation that will crush any opposition.

Citation.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Good

BeBMan
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Now Pelosi is saying Biden shouldn't debate but he will be behind in polls next week.

Comment

• Biden says that he's not going to Kenosha. He isn't supporting police or National Guard. He's blaming Trump. I don't think that's going to help him at all. He's actually causing more rioting and people will see it that way. Meanwhile, feds will stop the riots with overwhelming force.

Biden's remarks on television and Harris' in a speech come hours before Trump plans to address the final night of the Republican National Convention. The two had been largely silent for the first three days of the GOP gathering.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Please stop confusing what you hope will happen, with what is actually happening. Per Sheriff Beth, there was no violence in Kenosha Wednesday night.

Here's one thing that the Democrats and 45 agree on, from your linked article: "White House adviser Kellyanne Conway suggested on “Fox & Friends” that the Wisconsin unrest could help Trump’s reelection chances."

• Dinner
            Dinner commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually video shows a ton of broken windows and vandalized cars as well as numerous cases of assault and battery. It was all videoed though police indeed were not enforcing laws. This why local citizens decided to protect property. Amazing how as soon as armed citizens showed up the looting and arson suddenly stopped.

• I want to personally thank Kidicious for poasting a fantastic citation, in order to not only better this thrade, but the entire website.

Citations.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Yeah, Biden talked to the rioters like they are victims, instead of criminals, so Trump is benefiting. People don't like incompetence.

Comment

• Trump is a liar from a family of liars, according to Donald J Trump. The WH used to have a swimming pool... I wonder if Melania has a poolboy?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Powerful law and order speech at RNC by America's Mayor.

Comment

• Almost forgot ZEE

Rudy Giuliani pulled no punches during his address at the 2020 Republican National Convention. "Today, my city is in shock," he said. "Don't let Democrats do to America what they've done to New York." The former mayor of New York City and attorney for President Trump viciously attacked Democratic nominee Joe Biden and progressive groups

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Gee... the kid commits a felony by bringing a gun into Wisconsin, and then kills some people... Maybe the Republicans still have time to get him to speak at their Convention.
                      He lives right on the state line, about 20 minutes away, which is less than the average daily commute for Americans. Yes, he can be charged for the possession issue, that is true, as far as the self defense shooting goes he is golden and will walk. The first two physically attacked him while the third had a pistol in his hand and was drawing it in order to attempt to murder the kid. All three will get laughed out of court as this is textbook self defense. Not sure about any firing after that as the video is unclear so I will have to wait for more info on the aftermath.

oh, and even the ADL has said there is no evidence at all that the teen is a “white supremacist”. That, as always, has just been a lie the far left likes to tell.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        Trump is a liar from a family of liars, according to Donald J Trump. The WH used to have a swimming pool... I wonder if Melania has a poolboy?
                        The White House did have a pool installed in the 1930’s. FDR wasn’t completely crippled he just had very weak leg muscles. Doctors told him swimming in a pool would help strengthen his leg muscles.

The White House has had two different pools since the 1930s. The indoor swimming pool opened on June 2, 1933, after a campaign led by the New York Daily News to raise...

Comment

• Also the teen may or may not have legally been carrying his rifle. It all supposedly depends upon if his parents sponsored a FOID card for him back in IL. Apparently, WI and IL recognize each other’s cards or so I am told.

Comment

• Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged with intentional and reckless homicide in Kenosha protest shootings

Sarah Volpenhein Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
                            Published 10:45 PM EDT Aug 27, 2020

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, has been charged with first-degree intentional homicide and five other charges for the shootings of three people, two of whom died, in Kenosha on Tuesday night.

Rittenhouse was taken into custody Wednesday in Illinois, where he lives in Antioch southwest of Kenosha, and was awaiting extradition to Wisconsin on Thursday.

The charges were filed Thursday in Kenosha County Court in a complaint that details how Rittenhouse used an AR-15-style rifle to shoot and kill Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and injure Gaige Grosskreutz, 26, shortly before midnight along Sheridan Road, where protesters went after being expelled from Civic Center Park during clashes with law enforcement.

Under Wisconsin law, Rittenhouse is charged as an adult.

Kenosha was under siege for three days after a video went viral of the shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man, by Kenosha police officer Rusten Sheskey.

The most serious charge was first-degree intentional homicide for the fatal shooting of Huber, the second victim, who prosecutors say was shot in the chest while trying to pull Rittenhouse's gun from him.

Rittenhouse would face life in prison if convicted of that charge.

In the first shooting, which occurred a minute-and-a-half earlier, he faces a first-degree reckless homicide charge. Rosenbaum was shot multiple times in the Car Source car lot at 63rd Street and Sheridan Road.

The complaint says Rosenbaum suffered gunshot wounds to the groin, back, and hand. He had a graze wound on the right side of his forehead and a superficial wound on his left thigh, the complaint says.

Law enforcement had earlier said he was shot in the head.

Video captured by eyewitnesses at the scene shows Rosenbaum, who the complaint says was unarmed, was chasing Rittenhouse through the car lot. Rosenbaum is seen throwing something toward Rittenhouse, which the criminal complaint says was a plastic bag.

A witness told investigators Rittenhouse shot the man when he grabbed for Rittenhouse's gun.

After the shooting, Rittenhouse is seen on video putting a phone to his ear and saying he shot somebody. According to the complaint, he called a friend, who later spoke to a detective about the call.

After that shooting, Rittenhouse ran north on Sheridan Road, pursued by a handful of people, according to eyewitness video. Some people were shouting, "He shot him." Someone else said, "Get him. Get that dude," according to the complaint.

Rittenhouse tripped and fell to the ground near 61st Street, where eyewitness videos show he shot Huber, fatally, and then Grosskreutz, who is expected to survive.

According to videos, interviews and social media posts, Rittenhouse fancied himself a member of a militia aiming to protect life and property. Rittenhouse is seen in a video with armed men who said they were protecting a car lot in Kenosha.

Rittenhouse also faces two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

I emboldened stuff.
                            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                              I want to personally thank Kidicious for poasting a fantastic citation, in order to not only better this thrade, but the entire website.

Citations.

I want to place a poast here to thank AAHZ for placing a poast in this thrade to thank Kidicious for placing a poast with a fantastic citation that improved this thrade and the entire website.

Comment

Working...
                              X