No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First, your whole "the media isn't covering it" is just total BS... but we've come to expect that from you
    And one could rephrase you first line to say, protesters have spread into some residential neighbor hoods in a few places, but if you want to make it sound like it's happening all across America, I guess that's your FAKE NEWS.
    And as a reminder, Trump is out there saying that this is what you can expect under a Biden presidency... but he seems to be forgetting that it is already happening under his presidency

Two people hacked the Pledge at their convention. And JR objects to people repeating that they did so.
    First... he didn't object, he called the alt rights spin on it as stupid.
    And you just re-posted the spoon fed alt right fake news when you posted
    "Biden hacked the Pledge at the DNC, removing "Under God.""

He did no such thing, but that has never you stopped from lying.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• House passes emergency funding for the post office even though the post office has 24 billion in available cash.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        First, your whole "the media isn't covering it" is just total BS... but we've come to expect that from you
        No its not BS. I challenge you to find me 2 mainstream media sources that are reporting that leftwing extremists are going through residential neighborhoods yelling insane slogans..
        one could rephrase you first line to say, protesters have spread into some residential neighbor hoods in a few places, but if you want to make it sound like it's happening all across America, I guess that's your FAKE NEWS.
        I didn't say it was happening all over America. The left is destroying Portland and NYC. Other cities are going to follow. That's a real threat. So your talking point that it isn't happening all over is bs.
        And as a reminder, Trump is out there saying that this is what you can expect under a Biden presidency... but he seems to be forgetting that it is already happening under his presidency
        Because it's only happening in blue cities and states and Biden has said nothing about it. Instead he keeps talking about white supremacy which is helping the leftists.
        First... he didn't object, he called the alt rights spin on it as stupid.
        It's called a fact.
        And you just re-posted the spoon fed alt right fake news when you posted
        "Biden hacked the Pledge at the DNC, removing "Under God.""

He did no such thing, but that has never you stopped from lying.
        No. Two of the speakers that he chose to speak for him hacked. He hasn't apologized either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          No its not BS. I challenge you to find me 2 mainstream media sources that are reporting that leftwing extremists are going through residential neighborhoods yelling insane slogans..
          Now you've changed the bar again, first it was the local media, and proved wrong, you had to change your tune.
          And I'm pretty sure I could never find 2 mainstream media sources reporting "leftwing extremists are going through residential neighborhoods yelling insane slogans" because that kind of spin is reserved only for alt right fake news sites. The demonstrations are being reported, just not using your alt right propaganda terms.

I didn't say it was happening all over America. The left is destroying Portland and NYC. Other cities are going to follow. That's a real threat. So your talking point that it isn't happening all over is bs.
          You just implied it. If you had just said Portland and NYC, you would have been more accurate. And NO, it isn't happening all over, FACT. So who's the one with the BS.

Because it's only happening in blue cities and states and Biden has said nothing about it. Instead he keeps talking about white supremacy which is helping the leftists.
          It's called a fact.
          Blah Blah Blah... Trump is claiming this is what will happen under Biden, while it is currently happening under him. That's a simple fact.

No. Two of the speakers that he chose to speak for him hacked. He hasn't apologized either.
          So if White Supremacy people support Trump, He's responsible. And doesn't apologize for their support...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Now you've changed the bar again, first it was the local media, and proved wrong, you had to change your tune.
            And I'm pretty sure I could never find 2 mainstream media sources reporting "leftwing extremists are going through residential neighborhoods yelling insane slogans" because that kind of spin is reserved only for alt right fake news sites. The demonstrations are being reported, just not using your alt right propaganda terms.
            Local media had stopped reporting on it just recently.

You just implied it. If you had just said Portland and NYC, you would have been more accurate. And NO, it isn't happening all over, FACT. So who's the one with the BS.
            The danger is that it's going to spread all over. Every rational person understands that. And it's bad enough that multiple US cities are being destroyed.
            Blah Blah Blah... Trump is claiming this is what will happen under Biden, while it is currently happening under him. That's a simple fact.
            So what? Sane people understand that Biden will be weak on crime.

So if White Supremacy people support Trump, He's responsible. And doesn't apologize for their support...
            He has denounced white supremacists many times

Comment

• Critical view of the released speakers that will speak at RNC, but it looks good to me.

Comment

• PBS rino notes that DNC didn't focus on working class or China.

On Friday's "PBS NewsHour," New York Times columnist David Brooks said that one thing the Democratic National Convention "did not do is go to the heart of | Clips

Comment

PBS rino notes that DNC didn't focus on working class or China.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-class-voters/
                  I think that handling the virus and getting the economy back up again is all about the working class.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

I think that handling the virus and getting the economy back up again is all about the working class.

JM
                    I'm college educated, but I've been working class most of my life. Most of use don't wear masks unless forced. And those who do don't really see it as all that important. They help a little bit. The working class doesn't trust the news, except in blue cities. The working class Brooks is talking about is those in the rust belt.

Yes the economy matters, especially jobs. But Biden didn't give specifics. I guess that's Brooks' opinion. I didn't watch the whole thing.

Comment

Most of use don't wear masks unless forced. And those who do don't really see it as all that important. They help a little bit.
                      They help protect you, but more importantly protects others... But that's right, we know you don't give a crap about others.
                      People are "forced" to wear seat belts, and now only the occasional moron screams about how it's tyranny. And they really only protect the wearer.
                      But when it comes to protecting others, all of a sudden it's tyranny... yeah, right. It shows your true colors. Just like Trump... ME ME ME ME, and screw everybody else

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Has anyone suggested that nuclear bombs be used to stop the two hurricanes currently bearing down on the Gulf states? A genius suggested it could work. Trump should try it!
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I'm sure if Fox news or QAnon suggested it, Trump would do it in a minute if he thought it would help in the polls
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Gore for the win, Bush don't got a chance.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Gore did win. Courts voted for Bush.

• Still no post convention bump for Joe Biden.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• BIDEN

Best
                              Idiot
                              Democrats
                              Ever
                              Nominated

Comment

• Egbert
                                Egbert commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Welcome Doc. Long time no see.