No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, a bunch of hard core Republicans talking about the other party...
    Posted on a alt right Fake News site...
    what a surprise
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess there are 70 Republicans that don't like Breitbart.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• As usual, that response doesn't even make sense...
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I was agreeing that there are Republicans that don't like Breitbart, all those people that voted for Jeb.

Comment

• And who were you agreeing with, yourself?
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Biden supporters harrassed a family. Seven year old boy got his hat stolen and was crying. There's a fight.

Creepy, psycho Ds. Video.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...aring-maga-hat

Comment

• Biden hacked the Pledge at the DNC, removing "Under God."

Comment

• Joe Biden had nothing to do with that? Is that some kind of joke? He's the nominee. Do you think Trump is going to have nothing to do with the RNC?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dude, you're the joke.

Every nationally televised Pledge, all 4 nights of the DNC, were the full, normal Pledge. There were literally 2 individuals who declined to say the words "under God" - and those were in 2 out of dozens of caucus meetings.

It was actually hilarious to see this story continually transform across the Trump media machine, make its way across social media, then get posted here with Kid's version being "Biden hacked the Pledge, removing 'under God.'" The idea that Biden, a patriotic Catholic, would remove "under God" under any conditions - especially at a nationally televised nominating convention - is beyond ridiculous. You just couldn't make up a stupider interpretation.

• Typical Kid, just posting the stuff his masters spoon feed him at his alt right fake news sites...
                And Jr, thinking that Kid might have actually done any research before posting yet another lie, now that's the joke...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Let's start to hammer out what could happen if trump looses and refuses to give up power (which is what I think will happen).
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Is there anything a political party can do to stymie proceedings. e.g. if a court action is lodged to a sympathetic republican Trumpian judge.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Holy crap. Am I reading this right? Section 3 of the 20th Amendment states:
                      If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.
                      If Biden wins but trump disputes it, does that mean that as the Vice President Elect, Kamala Harris becomes president until trump/Biden work things out?
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                        Let's start to hammer out what could happen if trump looses and refuses to give up power (which is what I think will happen).
                        Could be civil war. We already have been in a permanent coup for almost 3 years. Your news is making you think this is only about Trump. There are many people that know what's going on and don't like it. You don't hear them though because they aren't on your TV and they aren't out in residential neighborhoods calling people racist and harassing people. But there's a lot of them.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's Trump and his oligarchs who have been executing the coup.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          delusional or something

• WRT the supposed fact-checks done about some Democrats at the convention omitting the words one nation under god from the pledge of allegiance. Factually speaking, it did indeed happen twice.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, already noted.

• The left is in residential neighborhoods, terrorizing people, every night now. The media doesn't even mention it. But some white supremacists rallied against them over 3 years ago for one day. One guy attacked leftists protesters that were walking through Charlottesville with bats.

But the Democrats lie about Trump saying those white supremacists were good people. Two people hacked the Pledge at their convention. And JR objects to people repeating that they did so.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, I objected to your lie, where you claimed Biden removed "under God" from the pledge of allegiance.

Not surprising that you defend your deliberate misstatement about him with a deliberate misstatement about me.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The speakers he chose to speak for him removed it. Keep pretending like that's no big deal. It definitely is
                      Working...
                      X