Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

And you totally don't hate working class white men because "Show me where I said that I hate white people."
    Uhhhh... that doesn't even make sense.
    You posted that people who don't believe he is innocent are "willfully ignorant"
    And I just pointed out that Trump's core base is the least educated demographic out there.
    That is a fact. You can look up the numbers.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You didn't say they are ignorant white people? Sure.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So did you watch the Bresinski interview where she kept asking him why he wouldn't let them search for the records?

Comment

• And have you read all the many and many transcripts of those accusing Trump...

And yeah, I saw the interview.... it's your classic he said she said
          There are many inconsistencies in Tara Reade's story.
          And as far as the "records" go... "he" isn't stopping anything. If anything just the opposite

Biden has requested that the Secretary of the Senate release any records that may be relevant to Reade’s alleged complaint, but the secretary’s office said last week that they are prohibited from doing so under the law that governs the handling of such records.
          I would need to see a lot more proof or evidence before I came to the conclusion that the story is true.
          And your claim that most people think he did it are still totally made up BS.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            And have you read all the many and many transcripts of those accusing Trump...

And yeah, I saw the interview.... it's your classic he said she said
            There are many inconsistencies in Tara Reade's story.
            And as far as the "records" go... "he" isn't stopping anything. If anything just the opposite

I would need to see a lot more proof or evidence before I came to the conclusion that the story is true.
            And your claim that most people think he did it are still totally made up BS.
            You either didn't watch the interview and are lying about it or you did watch it and are spreading Biden’s horse****.

The documents are at the University of Delaware. That's why Bresinski keeps asking him why he won't allow a search of that database. And she has corroborating evidence.

Bresinski was awesome. She didn't let him just spew his horse****. She made him sit there and she said nothing after asking him why he wouldn't allow the search and he had no excuse.

Comment

• Since many people don't back up the things she said, or continually change their stories, I take her "claims' with a big grain of salt.

As to the papers

The University of Delaware said in a statement provided to CNN that the school is still "curating the collection" and the process is not expected to end until well into 2021. And even after the curation is finished, a spokeswoman for the school told CNN, the school would not release the papers until two years after Biden retires from public life.

"The University of Delaware received the Biden Senatorial Papers as a gift from Vice President Biden. We are currently curating the collection, a process that we estimate will carry at least into the spring of 2021," spokeswoman Andrea Boyle said in the statement. "As the curating process is not complete, the papers are not yet available to the public, and we are not able to identify what documents or files can be found within the collection."

Biden said in a statement on Friday morning that his papers at the university do not contain personnel files. But, he said, personnel files from the Senate during those days would be kept at the National Archives.
              "I am requesting that the Secretary of the Senate ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint she alleges she filed and make available to the press any such document. If there was ever any such complaint, the record will be there," Biden said.

Later on Friday afternoon, Biden sent a letter to the secretary of the Senate asking that office to work with the National Archives to locate and release any complaint from Reade as well as "any and all other documents in the records that relate to the allegation." The National Archives said in an email to CNN that any personnel complaints from 1993 would have "remained under the control of the Senate."
              "I am writing to request your assistance in determining whether 27 years ago a staff member in my United States Senate office filed a complaint alleging sexual harassment," Biden wrote. "According to public reports, the staff member, Ms. Tara Reade, has stated that in 1993 she filed such a complaint with the office responsible for enforcing Senate employees' rights in the workplace."
              He added, "I request that you take or direct whatever steps are necessary to establish the location of the records of this Office, and once they have been located, to direct a search for the alleged complaint and to make public the results of this search. I would ask that the public release include not only a complaint if one exists, but any and all other documents in the records that relate to the allegation."
              Biden said in an interview with MSNBC Friday morning that the his papers at the University of Delaware will remain sealed because they could become political "fodder" during his presidential campaign.
              And as far as her corroborating evidence, please post some link where I can review because I'm not aware of any.
              And you continue to ignore that Trump has far more complaints filed against him, and you don't seem to be wanting to hold him in account for them?
              Last edited by Ming; August 20, 2020, 18:29.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Trumps implied probabilities of winning in November are way too high. And if nothing has tanked his numbers, nothing will. At present the numbers indicate it's going to be close enough for him to contest or maybe even win.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• The electoral college keeps things up in the air. If it was straight popular vote, he would probably lose for sure.
                  If the dems can keep him from winning some of those battle ground states that he pulled out last time, then Biden should be able to win. But as we saw last time, anything can happen.
                  And unfortunately, he still hasn't said he would go along with the results. His I'll wait and see (meaning if he loses) BS should concern everybody. He continues to make his baseless claims about mail in voting, and his attempts to gut the Postal Service, which he didn't even deny his reasons for doing so... He's not going to accept a loss.
                  One can only hope that he gets slaughtered and there is no way he can whine about the results. But as you say, at this point, it's still too close to predict that of happening
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Her mother was on Larry King Live. If you can't get that with Google use Duck Duck Go.

Besides that I'm not going to argue about this, because it's disgusting. I'll just encourage people to watch the interview and research the corroborating evidence.

Comment

• Yeah... you don't want to argue you it because you know it's simply a he said she said, and her story has lots of problems with it. I understand completely
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And in other news, yet another Trump crony is indicted
                        Acting U.S. attorney Audrey Strauss on Thursday indicted Bannon alongside three others for an alleged fundraising scheme involving Trump’s border wall. He becomes merely the latest former top Trump aide to run into legal trouble — a list which includes the campaign chief that Bannon effectively replaced, Paul Manafort, Trump’s longtime political adviser Roger Stone and Trump’s first national security adviser Michael Flynn.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Oh... and Trumps latest...
                          "If you want a vision of your life under a Biden presidency, imagine the smoldering ruins of Minneapolis, the violent anarchy of Portland and the bloodstained sidewalks of Chicago – and imagine the mayhem coming to your town and every single town in America," Trump said.
                          He doesn't seem to get that those things he wants you to imagine are CURRENTLY HAPPENING ON HIS WATCH. This IS life under a TRUMP presidency...
                          What a moron...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Yeah... you don't want to argue you it because you know it's simply a he said she said, and her story has lots of problems with it. I understand completely
                            That's a flat out lie, which is why I'm done.

Comment

• There is no lie in anything I said. There are many problems with her story... Things she claims are not supported by others. It is a classic he said she said.
                              And if there was ALL THIS PROOF, why hasn't Biden been charged? He can't hide behind his office like Trump can. I guess it is because there isn't a prosecutor who thinks there is enough evidence... But again, yeah, I can understand why you are done. You don't want to keep fighting a loss cause.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                                Trumps implied probabilities of winning in November are way too high. And if nothing has tanked his numbers, nothing will. At present the numbers indicate it's going to be close enough for him to contest or maybe even win.
                                Now they are polling even in battleground states. With secret voters it's landslide for 45.

Comment

Working...
                                X