No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Koch (who founded that institute) doesn't really care about the welfare of the average person, he only cares how much he can control their opinion.

Cato has also:

*defended the tobacco industry
    *opposed same sex marriage
    *opposes minimum wage
    *promotes privatizing all government offices
    *oppose climate change legislation

I'll give them marks for their non-interventionist stance though

A better think tank is Brookings Institution which in non-partisan
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This is going to be the longest 100 day wait in our lifetimes. There is a mass shortage of poll workers and an attack on mail-in voting.

Let's hope most states support mail in voting over an extended month and avoid the election day rush to give everyone a chance to exercise their most powerful Constitutional right.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Let's hope the positivity rates decrease significantly, as predicted. Stop trying to scare people. It isn't the right thing to do.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Typical Kidiot rant... He's only a Communist in your eyes, but not in reality. And no, he doesn't obviously hate America... but I guess you think anybody that practices freedom of speech hates America... And police discrimination against blacks is a serious problem in this country.,
          But all you want to do is resort to name calling and insults about a guy who just practiced his freedom of speech.
          Ming, just use your superpowers and permaban the shameless ****.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Biden has declined an interview with Chris Wallace. You have to think, if he doesn't suffer from cognitive decline then he's got to prove it. If he wins, and it turns out that he does suffer from it, it will be a scandal.

Comment

• Frankly, I don't really care. ANYTHING would be better than having a sociopath who cares more about himself than Americans dying.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• History will not be kind to you, or the other Democrats.

Comment

• History is already not kind to the enabling Republicans.

We are talking the worst disaster in a hundred years.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    History will not be kind to you, or the other Democrats.

Trump will go down in history as one (if not the worst) presidents in our History.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                      History is already not kind to the enabling Republicans.

We are talking the worst disaster in a hundred years.

JM
                      A disaster that is China's fault. Roosevelt isn't blamed for Pearl Harbor, although he was by some. Some can argue it was his fault.

But if Democrats hide a candidate's cognitive decline ...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you think Covid is the only problem with this Presidency, you are truly delusional. The USA is a laughingstock on a global scale, across a wide range of policy issues.

• Classic try to change the subject... and to try it by pointing out Biden's cognitive decline while ignoring that Trump can barely make it through a speech without some major gaffe is pretty funny.
                      And the real problem isn't where it came from... it's how our moron of our president has totally failed in how he handled it. And because of his actions, MORE AMERICANS WILL DIE.
                      But Trump only cares if it relates to his re-election chances.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

A disaster that is China's fault. Roosevelt isn't blamed for Pearl Harbor, although he was by some. Some can argue it was his fault.
                        In April or May you could ague that. But the damage done since June and being dealt now (which looks to be worse than March-June) is Trump's fault. Every other developed country can restart schools and have Covid under control.

The US can not and does not.

The buck stops with Trump.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

In April or May you could ague that. But the damage done since June and being dealt now (which looks to be worse than March-June) is Trump's fault. Every other developed country can restart schools and have Covid under control.

The US can not and does not.

The buck stops with Trump.

JM
                          No. It's all China's fault. This is how future generations will judge because future generations will have their eyes open about China. The greatest error of the West has been enabling Russia and China, who are both truly bad actors. This will be common knowledge within 10 years, if not sooner.

The only thing that you have against Trump is that the US effort hasn't been as good as it has been in other countries. But if you look at all the stats, they show that the US effort hasn't been that bad.

Comment

• Nobody is buying that narrative buddy

Shifting blame only riles up the 450 racist Republican voters left

He can try and look tough by closing embassies but they’ll just get re-opened a year from now anywat

Comment

• You're the one spinning a narrative. Trump said he was going to hold China accountable. And that's good. But you want to blame America. Good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X