No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yes, I believe people called. THEY ARE RECORDED ON TAPE... FACT, not hoax.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I already said it's a gaffe

HE LOOKED LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT. But that's ok, I guess all the trump kool aid you drink makes it only a "gaffe"

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I can't even believe this. Don Lemon failed the dementia test mocking Trump for passing it. Then Chris Cuomo failed it.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• When are they running for president?
        Blah

Comment

• Hi Kidicious,

Recently President Trump said about Ghlsaine Maxwell that he "wished her well." He did not mention Maxwell or Epstein's victims or offer any messaging about support of these young women, who have had their lives ruined, or any hint of offering them justice.

Maxwell was found to be manipulating teenage girls into situations where they were forcibly raped against their will.

Do you support the President's endorsement of this woman?

I've provided a less than 1 minute summary of her activities so you can catch up and make an informed assessment of the situation.

Appreciate your thoughtful and well-researched commentary as per the usual.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Economist currently gives Biden 93% chance to Trump's 6% chance. That is very poor for Trump, maybe one of the poorest in my lifetimes at this state of the race.

This is based on Florida being strongly in Biden's corner and not Arizona, which has stayed uncertain. The other uncertain states are listed as North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa and Georgia.

The Economist does not seem to include regression to the mean, so... maybe I think Trump has a better chance? However, I think the damage to Trump by the virus has really hurt him in Arizona, Georgia and Florida.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• The problem with Epstein’s pedo ring was that as a billionaire he donated to every major politician from both parties. He also loved celebrities so you get all the rich and powerful hanging out at his pedo island. The Clintons famously stayed there twice.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                Ted Striker commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, anyone involved should not be above the law. It doesn't make Trump's involvement "less bad" though.

• About the only thing that I can think positive about Trump winning in 2016 is that it finally moved the Democrats past the Clintons.

JM
              (And I like Hillary a lot more than Bill.)
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                Ted Striker commented
                Editing a comment
                He's really galvanized everyone against him for a common cause. Those on the sidelines have jumped in. Those on the front lines have the most energy since the 1960s after sleeping for so long.

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              The Economist currently gives Biden 93% chance to Trump's 6% chance. That is very poor for Trump, maybe one of the poorest in my lifetimes at this state of the race.

This is based on Florida being strongly in Biden's corner and not Arizona, which has stayed uncertain. The other uncertain states are listed as North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa and Georgia.

The Economist does not seem to include regression to the mean, so... maybe I think Trump has a better chance? However, I think the damage to Trump by the virus has really hurt him in Arizona, Georgia and Florida.

JM
              It will be interesting to see how the riots effect the poll numbers. So far they seem to be modestly moving in Trump’s direction but not in the three key upper Midwest states. At least not yet.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

It will be interesting to see how the riots effect the poll numbers. So far they seem to be modestly moving in Trump’s direction but not in the three key upper Midwest states. At least not yet.
              I think it will help him with Texas, but I don't really believe Texas will go blue this year anyway.

Maybe Arizona and Ohio?

I don't see it doing much to Florida, but I admit that Florida has went very differently than I thought many times.

I don't think that they will move in the Midwest states just like they won't move in Portland. Basically, the protests have been going on for long enough and intense enough that people have a first hand view and their views won't change based on Trump's attempt to change the narrative.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                Hi Kidicious,

Recently President Trump said about Ghlsaine Maxwell that he "wished her well." He did not mention Maxwell or Epstein's victims or offer any messaging about support of these young women, who have had their lives ruined, or any hint of offering them justice.

Maxwell was found to be manipulating teenage girls into situations where they were forcibly raped against their will.

Do you support the President's endorsement of this woman?

I've provided a less than 1 minute summary of her activities so you can catch up and make an informed assessment of the situation.

Appreciate your thoughtful and well-researched commentary as per the usual.

I think it's obvious that he doesn't want her to be suicided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

I think it will help him with Texas, but I don't really believe Texas will go blue this year anyway.

Maybe Arizona and Ohio?

I don't see it doing much to Florida, but I admit that Florida has went very differently than I thought many times.

JM
                  He hopes to win suburban women with that strategy. I'm not predicting, but maybe it's working. I do know some people that switched their support for him. But I also see a lot of people that still believe all the anti-Trump news.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                    Ted Striker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He's already losing suburban women. He just has non college educated white men left.

• Maybe most interesting is how Trump gets to 270. I think it would be by keeping Florida and Arizona and getting a borderline win in Wisconsin.

The thing is to get Florida (and Arizona) back into his camp, he has to fix Covid-19. Or be seen to have fixed it.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I think it's obvious that he doesn't want her to be suicided.
                  I thought all you guys like Trump because he "tells it like it is."

So why the obfuscated, blurry messaging here?

If he really is telling it like it is, I'm taking that as an endorsement of Maxwell
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Press secretary confirmed what I thought he was saying. She spoke to him directly about it.

I think he does tell it like it is when he says things like the media is the enemy of the people, but he doesn't always

• Ted Striker
                    Ted Striker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    #1 Dude even Fox News doesn't buy it.
                    #2 McEnany straight up lied.
                    #3 So he DOESN'T actually "tell it like it is".

Bro get off this sinking ship before it's too late.

-------------------------

During a later interview with Fox News, Ms McEnany was quizzed on why Mr Trump would offer his good wishes to a woman accused of trafficking girls so they could be sexually abused.

“The other day he was asked about Ghislaine Maxwell, who’s being federally prosecuted for allegedly recruiting, grooming, sexually abusing underage girls,” Fox News anchor Bret Baier said, noting his response had “raised some eyebrows”.

But the press secretary insisted the president, who was well acquainted with both Mr Epstein and Ms Maxwell while a member of the New York elite before entering politics, had in fact meant something completely different from wishing her well.

“What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in this case ended up dead in a jail cell, and the president wants justice to be served for the victims in this case, and he prefers this to play out in a courtroom,” Ms McEnany said.

When Mr Baier seemed sceptical she added: “This president is the president that banned Jeffrey Epstein from coming to Mar-a-Lago.

“This president was always on top of this, ahead of this, noting this, banning this man from his property long before this case was even being played out in a court of law.”

The Epstein case has already dragged in high profile friends of the disgraced financier — who killed himself in a prison cell while awaiting trial last year — including, most notably, Prince Andrew.

Some have speculated Ms Maxwell’s arrest and prosecution will unveil further connections to the wealthy and powerful in whose circles Epstein moved for decades, despite a conviction in 2008 of procuring an underage girl for prostitution.

• Trump ended the Obama-era suburbs rules today by EO. These rules were unpopular with suburban people.

The AFFH rule was nothing less than a shakedown of the suburbs by the far-Left....

Comment

• Ted Striker
                    Ted Striker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nobody is going to invade the suburbs. That is the oldest trick in the book and it's always losers like the KKK starting those rumors.

That's like the 9/11 fear mongering where Al Queda was going to blow up the grain tower in the middle of nowhere. Politics of fear is politics of the WEAK.

True leaders work together to move forward.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No rumors bud. Not everyone watches your news channel that tells you all about peaceful protesters. They aren't peaceful and we don't want them in the suburbs. No one cares if you call us names.

• Ted Striker
                    Ted Striker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know these Johns Creek, Georgia rioters are out causing chaos and mayhem

One guy isn't even paying parking tickets on his golf carts !

ZOMG the humanity

And the well-distributed talking point about name calling is ironic. Trump is the biggest name caller in the history of the country and acts like a 1st grader. He can dish it out but he can't take it. Like I said, WEAK.
                    Last edited by Ted Striker; July 24, 2020, 22:47.
                Working...
                X