Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

In case you missed it the first time...
    I listen to the president more than you do. You listen to fake news about him. The President has said repeatedly to open the schools safely. I know this because I've heard him. Again, this is just like you insisting that he told you to drink bleach.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And a simple question... does Trump look smart or stupid in the video?
      Come on, an easy question even for you...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

View the video... He's a total moron.
        Yeah, I missed the part where he told you to inject disinfectant. What point was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I listen to the president more than you do. You listen to fake news about him. The President has said repeatedly to open the schools safely. I know this because I've heard him. Again, this is just like you insisting that he told you to drink bleach.
          First... you have no clue how much I watch the president. so again... pulled out of your ass
          Second... Feel free to call reality "fake news" whenever you disagree with it. A classic example of how you bury your head in the sand when somebody says something you don't like
          Third... watch the video and tell me whether he looks smart or just plain stupid. You are the one claiming you watch him... so watch him again and answer the question

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And after that press conference... 911 centers were swamped with calls asking if it was ok to drink disinfectants or bleach... The Trump lemmings strike again
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

First... you have no clue how much I watch the president. so again... pulled out of your ass
              Second... Feel free to call reality "fake news" whenever you disagree with it. A classic example of how you bury your head in the sand when somebody says something you don't like
              Third... watch the video and tell me whether he looks smart or just plain stupid. You are the one claiming you watch him... so watch him again and answer the question
              I never said it was smart. It was a gaffe. You insist that since he made a gaffe we can't blame China.

Comment

And after that press conference... 911 centers were swamped with calls asking if it was ok to drink disinfectants or bleach... The Trump lemmings strike again
                No they weren't. That's fake news. And it was 2 Democrats that drank fish tank cleaner, not Trump supporters. Another hoax

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No they weren't. That's fake news. And it was 2 Democrats that drank fish tank cleaner, not Trump supporters. Another hoax
                  https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2020/04/25/calls-to-poison-centers-spike--after-the-presidents-comments-about-using-disinfectants-to-treat-coronavirus/#5b6496b51157

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Calls to New York City’s Poison Control Center for exposure to certain household chemicals more than doubled after President Donald Trump suggested injecting disinfectant might be one way to combat COVID-19, the city said Saturday. In the 18 hours after the president’s suggestion during a Thursday night news conference, the city center got 30 exposure calls — nine specifically about…
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• America's generally pro-Trump media site Fox News felt compelled to report today that "Some poison control centers reported a spike in calls following President Trump's suggestion that injecting disinfectant might help people infected with coronavirus." The comment alarmed medical professionals ar...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ted Striker
                        Ted Striker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ming your website starts with the word "science." He's automatically gonna filter that out by default LOL

• He never told people to drink bleach or do any of that, so why would people call and ask about that?

Comment

• Gee... after his Stupid statements... it happened. I guess they ALL just came up with it on their own

And answer the question... does he look smart or stupid in that video. Come on, an easy question.
                        Or are you afraid to answer because the truth hurts
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Gee... after his Stupid statements... it happened. I guess they ALL just came up with it on their own

And answer the question... does he look smart or stupid in that video. Come on, an easy question.
                          Or are you afraid to answer because the truth hurts
                          Well if he never told people to drink bleach and you believe that people called in to ask if they should drink bleach then how smart are you. I watched to whole press conference. No reporters asked him if he was telling people to drink bleach. Some idiot made the whole thing up. It's a hoax.

Comment

• ANSWER THE QUESTION... SMART OR STUPID.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I already said it's a gaffe

Comment

Working...
                              X