No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well I see now why france is FUBAR with general total lockdowns and we are just breezing through (so far)

She's completely reckless.. WTF

Comment

• and obviously that was the wrong thread.

I will only make the following claryfying addition:

Rose Sant George

Agiorgitiko

protected geographical indication peloponese
      rose dry wine product

an attractive bright color with fruity nose and fresh palete. balanced a delicious food wine

that's all

it's time for some greek discipline

HUA?
      HUA

I DID NOT MAKE THE SONG. I DID MAKE THE VIDEO TO HONOR THE UNITED STATES MARINESthis song is part of the military appreciation wee...

Comment

• Let's see if the early voter catches the pres.
        Blah

Comment

• It is still hours before polls close but so far it is looking like record low black and youth vote turn out. Maybe those groups will show up at the last minute or maybe they stay home. If they stay home that is going to hurt Biden badly.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
            The electorate watched the cities burn and the Democrats supporting the arsonists. They watched as Biden was revealed for who he is. Also Biden's mental decline. His selection of Harris. Pelosi paving the way for Biden to be replaced by Harris. Pelosi repeatedly shooting down stimulus checks. All this ... all I can think of offhand anyway. Its why few people go to Biden rallies, and why few will vote for him. I fully expect that perhaps 1/3 of all Democrat votes cast will be for Trump or left blank at the top of the ticket. Biden doesn't stand a chance.
            So far it is looking like this might be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
              I was reading some commentary today that reckons Harris is not bringing in the black vote or the female vote and may actually be a net liability to Bidens' electoral results.

Imagine that. A very terrible candidate who got less than 7% of the primary vote didn’t motivate voters to the positive but does seem to be negatively motivating people to vote against Biden.

Tons of people said this would happen yet to the race obsessed Democrat elites they were some how positive it wouldn’t be true.

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't over think it. No one votes for Vice President.

• Dinner
                Dinner commented
                Editing a comment
                Normally, I would agree with you, however, Harris really does seem to be a net negative. Blacks and young people didn’t like her previous tough on crime stances as a prosecutor while no one believed her recent convenient flip flops trying to repudiate her entire career. Lots of people know her as a toxic liar (especially in our state) plus many women especially despise her sleeping with her boss to get promotions. Then there is the well documented corruption. She may very well have been a unicorn; a VP candidate who dragged down the main candidate especially because Biden’s fitness is questionable.

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee... so now it's Patriotic to intimidate political opponents and attempt to cause harm...
              Life under Trump...
              This lie is still being pushed by Dems. Where is the evidence? Everything is video taped these days yet all the video shows them doing nothing like what the lying Biden camp claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                It is still hours before polls close but so far it is looking like record low black and youth vote turn out. Maybe those groups will show up at the last minute or maybe they stay home. If they stay home that is going to hurt Biden badly.
                Maybe they voted early, as over 100 million people have?

Record-breaking early voter turnout: The 2020 election is on track for the highest turnout of eligible voters in a presidential election since 1908.

Comment

• Canada will help...
                  NIAGARA FALLS - Canada Border Services Agency has announced designated express U-turn lanes for Americans trying to flee to Canada in the event their preferred presidential candidate does not win.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Any good sites for coverage, that for example don't fill in whole pie charts if only 5% of results are in?
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Just wait until tomorrow to check

Comment

• Assume i love to waste time
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Turn out is amazing and it really does seem to be going Trump’s way in places like Florida and Pennsylvania. The riots are really coming to bite Democrats in the arse. Not to mention some really stupid far left policies being pushed by Democrats such as open borders and ending all deportations of illegal aliens even if they commit felony crimes. Being weak on crime and public safety is a sure fire way to piss off febce sitters.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Maybe they voted early, as over 100 million people have?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/6133004002/
                          We have data on early vote totals by party though not who they voted for. In most of the key swing states Democrats started down or were just barely ahead by low single digits. A month or two ago Dems were claiming they’d be 30% ahead before Election Day based just upon early voting. That didn’t happen.

Comment

• Things really looking good for Biden right now. (as expected)
                            "

Comment

Working...
                            X