Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    No... that's what all the leading economists are saying... you know, actual experts.
    CNN experts. That's your favorite fake news experts.

Biden will kill the stock market. That's why the markets are sinking, because he's ahead in the polls.

Oh and tell me one frckin economist worth a crap that says that raising taxes during a recession creates economic growth.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

CNN experts. That's your favorite fake news experts.

Biden will kill the stock market. That's why the markets are sinking, because he's ahead in the polls.

Oh and tell me one frckin economist worth a crap that says that raising taxes during a recession creates economic growth.
      Gee... CNN experts...no clue who they are, because I don't watch it.
      And I was saying the current drop had everything to do with no stimulus package and covid news. I said NOTHING about after the election.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Last night he said there will be no 4th of July, no Christmas etc...

Comment

• You do know that your link makes Trump look like a big liar and stupid don't you...
          And if that was your attempt at a joke, pretty lame, because it doesn't paint a very nice picture of the most lying president in modern history.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

You do know that your link makes Trump look like a big liar and stupid don't you...
            And if that was your attempt at a joke, pretty lame, because it doesn't paint a very nice picture of the most lying president in modern history.
            I know it tries to, but accusing Trump of hyperbole. But Biden actually lies everytime he talks about Trump.

Comment

Last night he said there will be no 4th of July, no Christmas etc...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...en/ar-BB1auRUa
              Thanks for highlighting examples of Trump being insane.

Comment

• Trump lies about all of Biden's positions on issues...
                And I still find it funny that he tries to paint this nasty picture of how life would be under Biden, when life under Trump has been terrible, and is actual reality vs some made up fantasy on Trumps part.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Thanks for highlighting examples of Trump being insane.
                  Why is that insane when there's a large movement in the Democratic party against Christmas etc?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    WTF are you even talking about? Proof positive that you will believe are repeat anything Trump, Q, and friends tell you.

Trump lies about all of Biden's positions on issues...
                  And I still find it funny that he tries to paint this nasty picture of how life would be under Biden, when life under Trump has been terrible, and is actual reality vs some made up fantasy on Trumps part.
                  Biden lies about his positions. This is proven, by Trump.

Yes, life has been bad in the US since Trump became President because of the Democrats.

Comment

Why is that insane when there's a large movement in the Democratic party against Christmas etc?
                    There isn't lmao

The only holiday I've heard a lot of *****ing about is Columbus Day.

Comment

There isn't lmao

The only holiday I've heard a lot of *****ing about is Columbus Day.
                      Yes, there is. This is the problem, that too many Democrats don't actually know what these people are all about. An example of this is how so many people, in the media etc, claimed that they wouldn't try to remove monuments of Lincoln etc. Now they are. But you still don't learn. You still just go on with your head in the sand, apparently not knowing what's going on.

Comment

• I don't know where you get your information but it sounds like they make mountains out of molehills.

Comment

I don't know where you get your information but it sounds like they make mountains out of molehills.
                          This kind of stuff is all over Twitter. Do you follow AOC? Look at the comments in her live feed. This is the left-wing extremists. They plan to burn it all down.

You are going to see starting Nov 4th.

Comment

Biden lies about his positions. This is proven, by Trump..
                            Blah

Comment

This kind of stuff is all over Twitter. Do you follow AOC? Look at the comments in her live feed. This is the left-wing extremists. They plan to burn it all down.

You are going to see starting Nov 4th.
                              Your proof is some people on Twitter said so?

Comment

Working...
                              X