This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Fauci refusing to give a urine sample to prove that he isn't taking HCQ.

Really... you are going to spread that nonsense... You must really suck at the tit of Alt Right FAKE NEWS sites...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Indiana school infected the same day it opened. This is just common sense.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/01/u...ronavirus.html
      Last edited by Ted Striker; August 1, 2020, 19:26.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
          Indiana school infected the same day it opened. This is just common sense.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/01/u...ronavirus.html
          Try another source besides the Slimes. No one should be subjected to that.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ted Striker
            Ted Striker commented
            Editing a comment
            Man, what is next, the Yellow Pages are a bad source of phone numbers?

• Rah, we need to have that talk again buddy. You see, Rah, you may not know but you are going up against a legend. An unstoppable posting machine of fact, logic, and discipline.

Rah, you are up against KIDICIOUS. Now I know you probably want to erase all your poasts, as you are being humiliated. But unplugging your router and leaving the internet forevar is a much better option. Retreat, Rah. Retreat.

In reality, Rah, no man has come back from a bigger beating than you took in this thrade.

You had a good run, Rah, But we talkin 'bout KIDICIOUS right now.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• One of India's biggest slums is close to herd immunity.

Comment

• To be sure, the findings should not be taken as reason to relax precautions like mask-wearing and maintaining as much physical distancing as possible, said K. Srinath Reddy, president of the Public Health Foundation of India. Tests like the ones Mumbai used to conduct its survey have a tendency to throw out false positives, so the actual rate of exposure may be lower, he said.

Even if the numbers are taken at face value, most of Mumbai’s slum dwellers venture regularly into the rest of the city for work or other reasons, putting them at risk of transmission to or from people elsewhere.

“It’s not really herd immunity, it’s herd protection,” Reddy said. “If you wander out to another herd which has had a lower degree of exposure, there’s no such protection.”

For Muliyil, what the government’s containment measures did achieve in the slums is help keep mortality rates low, because the proactive surveillance ensured that cases were caught early and given high quality care. Of a population as big as a million people, Dharavi has recorded 253 deaths.
              The idea is controversial not only because of the risks to those who get infected, but because there is still debate over how much immunity an infection leaves, and how long it lasts. Some studies have shown antibody counts dropping after only a few months, creating the possibility of re-infection, though there’s been little evidence so far that re-infection has been occurring in this pandemic.

Some experts have raised the possibility that other immune cells continue to provide immunity even after antibodies fade.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Uganda encourages HCQ, 2 deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Uganda encourages HCQ, 2 deaths.
                  Scandinavian countries not usnig it - 0 deaths.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice try. Denmark has 614

• I keep expecting Sweden to embrace HCQ. Not sure what is happening there.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	9394800 Why is Kid so hung up on Hydroxychloroquine? There are plenty of other treatments out there with much better results. I suppose if Trump isn't touting it, it doesn't exist for him. For the rest of you, I have posted what we know so far. What would you change, if anything about your behavior if you knew we would have an effective treatment for Covid-19 by October?
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I have accepted that my children are going to be in online classes and playing outside with 'safe' friends only. I have also accepted that I will not take the family trip to see my mother, even by car, this summer (it was initially scheduled for spring).

These were decisions made before seeing your nice table, but after evaluating the continued information about the outbreak and our progress on treatments that I have been reading the last month.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        In addition to the table above, I have been told by people in the know that we will have an effective monoclonal anti-body treatment sometime this fall. However, that would require an IV infusion and would most likely only be given to those hospitalized with active disease.

• Obviously, not having sex with demons when you sleep is the best prevention. Poor Melania.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I am now considering N-Acetylcysteine. I take a few supplements, irregularly, but currently only Coenzyme Q10 and occasionally Vitamin C/D.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You should also consider vitamin D, especially if your blood level is below 30 ng/ml. Newer research indicates the generally accepted levels of sufficient vitamin D are on the low side.

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've been taking Vitamin D since late April.

• Kids' summer camps in Georgia prove breeding ground for COVID-19...
                        https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/healt...rnd/index.html
                        Are any parents in this group surprised that kids don't social distance well? Especially if they have adults tell them COVID-19 doesn't exist? Carry on USA, you're killing yourselves.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No one with kids would doubt that they are super spreaders either.
                      Working...
                      X