Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the world economy becomes massively wrecked, and is slated for its worst downturn since the Great Depression... It becomes clear that quarantining the 70 yo + people and the vulnerable *ONLY*, then offering them free deliveries of everything they need, would have been much less expensive than this disaster.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      Especially if we had quarantined the 70+ year old living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

• Originally posted by Fake Boris View Post
    As the world economy becomes massively wrecked, and is slated for its worst downturn since the Great Depression... It becomes clear that quarantining the 70 yo + people and the vulnerable *ONLY*, then offering them free deliveries of everything they need, would have been much less expensive than this disaster.
    It is.

Because no one took it seriously.

If everyone did, you could beat this thing in weeks, like many countries around the world have done.

also, have you been hacked by KH?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Here's something very important to consider re masks:

The U.S. Supreme Court affirmed the right of states to outlaw public nudity, holding that the state has an interest in “protecting societal order and morality,” and that public nudity is not “free expression” protected by the First Amendment.

(...)

The mere act of public nudity, or exposure of specific body parts, is illegal in many parts of the U.S., while in others the state must prove that a defendant specifically intended to cause shock, offense, or sexual gratification.
      Read about indecent exposure, lewd conduct, obscene displays, and other types of public indecency, a crime often involving the intent to shock the public.

I think wearing clothes in public is almost as bad as wearing masks, because technically masks are nothing else than face-clothes.

Freedom Of Public Face Nudity Now!
      Blah

Comment

• Greece still bans the leppers US/UK/North Macedonia and some other failures too

I'm concerned about the germans being allowed in though so I started greeting every german tourist I met with auschwitz dachau nazi nazi

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

It is.

Because no one took it seriously.

If everyone did, you could beat this thing in weeks, like many countries around the world have done.

also, have you been hacked by KH?
          The thing’s far from beaten. There are reports of second waves already.
          and since you can’t control domestic policy of foreign countries, cross border travel has to be shut down even if the virus has been locally defeated. So no matter what business and tourism are impacted.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Greece still bans the leppers US/UK/North Macedonia and some other failures too

I'm concerned about the germans being allowed in though so I started greeting every german tourist I met with auschwitz dachau nazi nazi
            Last time they parachuted in didn’t go so well for you guys

Why you not mad at the Italians, selling you out first at Constantinople (twice) then ww2
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• With ca. 10m ppl affected now (which means way higher inofficial numbers) I think it's fair to say that Covid won't be a popular first name for the foreseeable future.
              Blah

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	0qpx06778o751.jpg?width=576&auto=webp&s=2153b779a3bd91a6996691d76602cc0590058b03.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	9392124
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Says it all.

• Spreading plague to own the libs

Comment

• I found a CBC link about COVID-19 anti-bodies fairly quickly leaving the bloodstream (especially of asymptomatic patients).

A closer look at people who tested positive for COVID-19 but never developed symptoms has found that such asymptomatic carriers have few to no detectable antibodies just weeks after infection, suggesting they may not develop lasting immunity.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post

Last time they parachuted in didn’t go so well for you guys

Why you not mad at the Italians, selling you out first at Constantinople (twice) then ww2
                    the only place they parachuted was in Crete and they got massacred.

germans killed, tortured maimed. they were animals. they killed mothers, children, husbands, indisciminately, wiped out entire villages because there was resistance unlike other places.

italians didn't even want to fight

I'm mainly joking for today though
                    If I was born at that time though I'd first be a part of the resistance against the nazis and then a communist fighting the angloamerican scum that put the nazi collaborators in places of power in the so called "free" greece.

Alas I live in a marginally accepted as such democracy
                    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; June 29, 2020, 15:48.

Comment

• C'mon Americans... Time for some exceptionalism. 4th of July weekend - let's see huge crowds... bigger than Trump inauguration size crowds. Don't use facemasks... they cause your penis to fall off! Let's get those new cases up to 100,000 per day by the end of July. You can do it! You know better than this 'fake decease'. Sleepy Joe Biden wants you to stay home... the Dems don't want you to drink beer with your neighbors. Prove commie WHO wrong!
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ...and today, Dr. Fauci said you can do it!

• What is going on in the U.S. South at the moment:

I can see a lot of spikes in both case numbers (4-fold increase since early June, 2-fold since mid-June in Texas, for example), and positive rates (so it's not due to "more testing"), but no commensurate increase in death rates. Is it because the people being infected now are the younger ones who can't be arsed to shield, and aren't dying in as great a number. Or is that death toll going to suddenly jump up in the next few weeks after this lot go see their parent and grandparents?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think the answer to both questions is yes.

• So, were Americans always this dumb? Yes. Yes they were. A California ad from 1919, when patriotic Americans were tired of wearing masks that were required during the "Spanish" flu outbreak. The man mentioned as guest speaker was a former San Francisco mayor, so politicians were challenging medical authorities then too.

This was before the second wave that killed over 600,000 Americans (out of approximately 106 million).

Comment

• Ted Striker
                        Ted Striker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Americans are Freedumb. Will always pick freedumb over common sense.

• Dreamland? Isn't that area 51?

Blah

Comment

Working...
                      X