This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Really Miss Kidicious, You Guise.

Also, I cannot see the text in the preview window on dark mode.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

As far as I can tell, Kidicious stopped posting here about a year ago... Maybe he's forgotten about us.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Has Miss Kidicious ever posted here at poly???
      Blah

Comment

Maybe we should find out who she is and invite her to Poly
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Based on some of his posts about her, it's probably not a good idea.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Pathetic.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kidicious wants to be a Miss lol

Comment

Well, seems to be very often the case that those who are the most verbose in speaking out against Homosexuals or Transgenders, are secretly a part of this group themselves
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Or just really stupid.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Stop pretending Kidicious is posting and you are replying to him. We all know he doesn't post here anymore.
                    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; November 1, 2019, 21:03.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I sure wish I could see my text in the preview box in dark mode.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

New server, take two
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Yes, in the future I'll just delete his posts instead of responding.
                          Something tells me we won't be see many DLs this time.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did he get banned again?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes and looks liek his "sister" did too

Comment

Working...
                              X