Freedom Fries Eating Surrender Monkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom Fries Eating Surrender Monkeys

Nice to see the US forces running away with their pussies hanging out in the face of the evil Turkish army.

Nice dick move betraying the Kurds BTW.

Real classy!

Trump orders US troops out of northern Syria as Turkish assault continues

Trump orders US troops out of northern Syria as Turkish assault continues

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Yes... Trump is a surrender monkey and a chicken ****
    With the exception of some Trump Toadies, EVERYBODY else is totally against the move he made.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Still hilarious listening to Europeans complain about the US not fight wars in the ME to protect Europeans nations. Nice try Euros. Get off your sorry asses and go fight your own wars.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Gee... only the trumpet toadies support the president as he turns his back like a chicken **** on one of our allies. He's too busy trying to make buddies with our enemies
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Kid supports us betraying our allies.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To be fair, Turkey is ostensibly an ally.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

When you have too many allies this is what happens sometimes. But this seems to be a European concern. It's just rich when they try to shame America like we're supposed to save their ass again.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                WTF are you even talking about? Europeans are not part of the discussion here (except for their shock at America abandoning its allies). This is a Putin/Assad/Erdogan concern, and as usual, Trump is doing exactly what his dictator buddies want.

Hundreds of Kurds that fought ISIS for us are being slaughtered, and hundreds of captured ISIS soldiers are being freed. Trump is a turncoat bastard, and he is signaling to the world that the US cannot be counted on, politically or militarily. How you can support this creep is beyond reasonable explanation.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              But this seems to be a European concern
              Well it's America's concern as well... except for the Trumpster, his Trumpettes and a few Rebugs. Even many of his normal brain dead supporters have called him out on it.
              So don't think it's only the "Europeans"

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                When you have too many allies this is what happens sometimes. But this seems to be a European concern. It's just rich when they try to shame America like we're supposed to save their ass again.
                At the rate Trump is betraying them, we won't have to worry about having too many.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Russians are being welcomed by the Kurds. Good. We never should have been over there.

Comment

Yep... just another example of Trump doing Russia's bidding... Helping enemies/dictators while turning his back on allies who fought and died with our troups
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Turkey was going to attack the Kurds anyway. The fact is that Bolton wanted to increase our influence in the area, but of course Trump fired him. It was pull out or go to war with Turkey. Our troops were in harm's way.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Trump administration lacks the intelligence and finesse to use diplomacy and other non-military tools to back our commitments. Bottom line: As soon as you're inconvenient, Trump will throw you under the bus. Just look at the turnover in his Cabinet and throughout the West Wing.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bull. Trump didn't make the deal. Obama did, and Obama never promised to protect them after ISIS was defeated.

Thank god I have friends that have my back. Obviously Kid doesn't think he needs anyone to have his back.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We were only there to fight ISIS, not protect the Kurds. ISIS is defeated. No part of the US govt ever ordered the Kurds to be protected by our troops. They were not protecting the Kurds.

Comment

So because we pulled out all the ISIS prisoners got let out to fight again. Victory.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X