Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And who could forget this one...

And for once, he was right...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Donald Trump purportedly said that Republicans are the dumbest group of voters in a 1998 'People' magazine interview.

lol some of the stuff he actually said is incredibly stupid though

Mr. TRUMP: I’d like to see major tax cuts.

PHILLIPS: Along the line, for what the Republicans are talking about —eight hundred billion or so? Would you go that far?

Mr. TRUMP: Along the lines of that number, yes, approximately at that number, and could even be more.

PHILLIPS: Health care?

Mr. TRUMP: [I’m] liberal on health care, we have to take care of people that are sick.

PHILLIPS: Universal health coverage?

Mr. TRUMP: I like universal, we have to take care, there’s nothing else. What’s the country all about if we’re not going to take care of our sick?

PHILLIPS: Abortion?

Mr. TRUMP: I hate the concept of abortion. I hate anything about abortion, and yet, I’m totally for choice. I think you have no alternative.

PHILLIPS: Gun control? Where do you stand on that?

Mr. TRUMP: If you could tell me that the bad guys, the criminals, wouldn’t have guns, I’d be a hundred percent for gun control. But the fact is, if you have gun control, the only people that are going to obey the laws, are going to be the good guys. So the bad guys are going to have the guns, the good guys aren’t going to have the guns, and what good does that do us? So, I’m not in favor of it.

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think history will show that Trump was the one that lost it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	25cv5h0o1cu31.png?width=513&auto=webp&s=33fa5a0e91c3e189cc4b8adec2d0e3c8e25f1061.png
Views:	104
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	9384148

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Wow. Now the lynch mob likes Nixon.
                      Leave David Lynch out of this!
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Comment

Yes, you want to make all those parents that had their children die while crossing the border cry again. You're sick.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have no idea what is happening in this picture.

Comment

"Happy birthday to this future president."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X