X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giblets
    replied
    https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...obal-sea-level

In 2012, at the request of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program, NOAA scientists conducted a review of the research on global sea level rise projections, and concluded that there is very high confidence (greater than 90% chance) that global mean sea level will rise at least 8 inches (0.2 meter) but no more than 6.6 feet (2.0 meters) by 2100.
    Six feet, enough for most of Miami to be permanently flooded. 8 inches enough to have floods in places that used to not have floods.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Quit lying about climate change and then we can talk.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    It's ok we'll just build a big beautiful wall around Miami to keep the water out.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Gee... I prefer scientific facts... You seem to be the one that loves lies. But then again, you support Trump, proving you love of lies
    Oh so now you think it's a scientific fact that cities are going to be underwater?

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Zero cities are underwater.
    So according to Kid, climate change isn't dangerous because no cities are underwater yet. Is that really what he's trying to claim?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Gee... I prefer scientific facts... You seem to be the one that loves lies. But then again, you support Trump, proving you love of lies

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Thanks for proving that you love lies.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Thanks for proving my point about Idiot Righties...

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Zero cities are underwater.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    While the Idiots on the Right continue to bury their heads in the sand and ignore actual science... Maybe they should just say a few more prayers

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    The left is hoaxing the human race to destruction.

Leave a comment:

• Docfeelgood
    replied
    The Associated Press

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from [U.S.] Consul [George] Ifft, at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the Gulf Stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared. Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts, which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

— The foregoing AP article was published in The Washington Post on Nov. 2, 1922.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Can anyone watch these D candidates for 7 hrs? Good night! This is something that Ds do, one will propose something shockingly radical and then other Ds won't debate that. Instead they say that no Ds are proposing it. That's a "debate."

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post

I think you might have her confused with someone else? I can't find any evidence of Linda Sarsour being convicted of killing people.

edit: You're probably thinking of Rasmea Yousef Odeh.
    No we are talking about the former terrorist who turned “activist” and who ran the rather lame and confused women’s march.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post

For telling the truth? She was convicted of murdering children in a terrorist attack in Israel and spent time in an Israeli jail. She has also repeatedly says she wants all Jews to be murdered.

She is a ducking terrible woman.
    I think you might have her confused with someone else? I can't find any evidence of Linda Sarsour being convicted of killing people.

edit: You're probably thinking of Rasmea Yousef Odeh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X