Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Left fails at progress and just about everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) We make fun of retards now (again)?

2) Praying for people is always good. Republicans aren't the only people that pray for victims. And that's the point. You and Butho are bigots of the worst kind. You're bigotry shames people from doing good.

3) There's this thing called inalienable rights that people that pray believe in. We aren't authoritarian creeps like you and Butho.

4) Good luck becoming President while you shame people for praying for victims. Real lIfe isn't Twitter.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

While praying to "some god" is OK...
      There has been a ton of praying already, and the problem simply gets worse. Maybe it's time to start actually doing something that might work

And you calling anybody a bigot is simply hilarious
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Because shaming people for prayer works really good.

Comment

Works as well as republicans trying to control gun violence I'd guess.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bernie Sanders has a solution to overpopulation (myth). ABORTION in 3rd world countries.

Comment

I guess it would be silly to expect you to provide the context for that.
              But I'm sure you would be afraid that if you did, it wouldn't sound as silly as you are pretending it is.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer just admitted that her client was motivated by politics.

Comment

Does that change her claim? No.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Red Flag

Comment

So no, it doesn't change her claim at all. It just makes you suspicious. So if a woman claims she was raped, your first thought is what her motive is for why she's coming forward about it?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ford didn't want a rapist deciding if women can have abortions, omg politics!

Comment

If Karma is real you're ****ed.

Comment

A couple was told to put their Betsy Ross flag away at a soccer game or they would be forced to leave. They were told that it's a hate symbol. The couple was like "WTF?!"

Comment

There's *******s on both sides of the fence. That is ridiculous and I doubt you would find anyone here that would support that type of thing.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Imagine if any Republican suggested that women in 3rd world countries need to have more abortions. That happened last night. But it was the Democrats of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X