Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Left fails at progress and just about everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Look in the mirror.
    Yet another typical nonsense and childish response... Do the Alt Right Sheeple sites teach you that one?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    You did this to yourselves lol
    Look in the mirror.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    You did this to yourselves lol

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    If Trump is removed most Republicans will have forgotten about him within a week.
    But we won't forget that you got us ****ed up.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Only if they killed his twitter account. But yeah, his relevance would fade quite quickly.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    If Trump is removed most Republicans will have forgotten about him within a week.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    If the President is removed someone is going to have to pay for that
    Typical alt right sheeple... yeah, riot in the streets if the President is removed from office because of HIS OWN MISTAKES and illegal actions... how nice
    Why should "someone" have to pay besides the scum bag President that brought it upon himself with HIS OWN ACTIONS

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    This race is depressing. Trump will hopefully go down before the election hits, from impeachment, and be unable to muster enough loyalty to provoke a crisis by refusing to step down. That leaves us with Pence--Ronald Reagan's lukewarm leftovers--or more likely whichever loser emerges from the current free-for-all on the blue side. I haven't been following what all twenty of them want in detail, but it seems to be:

Biden: "I'm like Obama, but senile and devoid of charisma. That includes the warmongering, but you like Obama, right?"
    Buttigieg: "I'm also like Obama in that I'm young and inexperienced. The twist is that I'm gay ... yeah, that's all I've got, sorry."
    Harris: "I'm more like Hillary; I'd burn down an orphanage if I thought it was good for optics."
    Sanders: "I'm too old for tact or restraint, so let's see some communes, people."
    Warren: "I agree with Bernie, but I wish to appear wonkier about it."
    Booker: "You will forget every single thing I say the minute I finish saying it."
    O'Rourke: "I may be bland but none of y'all ****ers is going to out-culture war me. Confiscate the guns! Tax the churches!"
    Yang: "I am a basically sane technocrat but I have even slimmer odds than Beto."
    Gabbard: "Let's stop getting into foreign wars--hey, is this mike on?"

And then there's some people even more forgettable than Booker. They're all pushing the Green New Deal fiasco, or something similar, AFAICT, and most have deeply uninspiring ideas about healthcare reform that won't pass but could metastasize into something hideous in Congress. Any rays of hope I'm missing?
    If the President is removed someone is going to have to pay for that. It's ironic that this thread is about the left failing but you're not a leftist, and you don't understand that people are going to have to pay

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I'd vote Tom Brady over Trump and I hate the Patriots.

Leave a comment:

• Elok
    replied
    This race is depressing. Trump will hopefully go down before the election hits, from impeachment, and be unable to muster enough loyalty to provoke a crisis by refusing to step down. That leaves us with Pence--Ronald Reagan's lukewarm leftovers--or more likely whichever loser emerges from the current free-for-all on the blue side. I haven't been following what all twenty of them want in detail, but it seems to be:

Biden: "I'm like Obama, but senile and devoid of charisma. That includes the warmongering, but you like Obama, right?"
    Buttigieg: "I'm also like Obama in that I'm young and inexperienced. The twist is that I'm gay ... yeah, that's all I've got, sorry."
    Harris: "I'm more like Hillary; I'd burn down an orphanage if I thought it was good for optics."
    Sanders: "I'm too old for tact or restraint, so let's see some communes, people."
    Warren: "I agree with Bernie, but I wish to appear wonkier about it."
    Booker: "You will forget every single thing I say the minute I finish saying it."
    O'Rourke: "I may be bland but none of y'all ****ers is going to out-culture war me. Confiscate the guns! Tax the churches!"
    Yang: "I am a basically sane technocrat but I have even slimmer odds than Beto."
    Gabbard: "Let's stop getting into foreign wars--hey, is this mike on?"

And then there's some people even more forgettable than Booker. They're all pushing the Green New Deal fiasco, or something similar, AFAICT, and most have deeply uninspiring ideas about healthcare reform that won't pass but could metastasize into something hideous in Congress. Any rays of hope I'm missing?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    We already are in trouble with the corrupt, lying pond scum Trump in the White House. As bad as Biden is, it would be a step up from the Trumpster

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    If this loser wins we are in serious trouble. He says he's going to beat Trump like a drum? When?

The Daily Caller logo
    ADS
    ONOFFPOLITICS Trump Campaign Owns Web Address For Biden’s Newly Announced Latino Outreach Campaign

Reuters AUDREY CONKLINREPORTER
    October 24, 201911:38 AM ET
    The 2020 Trump campaign trolled Democratic candidate Joe Biden Wednesday by purchasing the web domain for Biden’s new Latino outreach campaign.

The former vice president announced the outreach campaign called “Todos Con Biden,” or “Everyone With Biden,” Wednesday, but the campaign did not purchase the web address todosconbiden.com before the Trump campaign got its hands on it.

Visitors of the website are greeted with a message that reads, “Oops, Joe forgot about Latinos,” in English and Spanish.

“How the hell are you Joe Biden’s campaign and you don’t lock up the URL before you announce stuff?” Republican political consultant and President Donald Trump critic Mike Madrid told ABC News.

He added that Biden and his campaign “are not looking really strong” in efforts to get “higher Latino voter turnout than the disastrous operation by [former Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton.”

The Trump campaign also secured a Twitter handle for Todos Con Biden.

“They also didn’t claim @todosconbiden on Twitter, so we grabbed that too. Give it a follow, why dontcha?” Trump 2020 communication director Tim Murtaugh wrote in a Wednesday evening tweet.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    No Brietbart said that not being allowed to clap is UnAmerican. But never explained the why, of course. So Kid doesn't know why.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Probably because some alt right site told the trumpette sheeple that they should...

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    so why do you care?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X