No announcement yet.

Writing competition about video games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing competition about video games?

Hey guys. The company where I work decided to organize a writing competition on one of our websites Canada Writers. As I'm responsible for this with a few colleagues, I have to come up with the main idea for this essay competition. I wanted to suggest something related to video games. I think this could be really interesting for our visitors. However, I need to come up with a great topic idea that would interest my manager (he's not into video games). Maybe, something that could show the academic potential of video games or how video games can benefit young people.

Do you have any ideas you'd like to share?
    I appreciate any help.

Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 5, 2021, 09:54. Reason: linkspam removed and user banned - post left up since people responded

I am thinking about writing a piece about how most gamers can’t get laid and suffer from blue balls. Do you think it would win?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think the trend towards high prize money tournaments and fame for the winners may change that.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gaming culture in South Korea has created a professional farm system and groupies.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.â€

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man​

Comment

This is the ultimate video game fanfic-thingy.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Erika, how does a falcon punch for the "FALCON PUNCH!!!!!11!"? I mean they don't have hands or arms. :shrug:
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I am a website post here for I like this topic as am I!
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I strongly agree with ZEE
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I agree with agreeing.

Comment

I think there should be a video game competition about writing.
                    Blah

Comment

a video game about writing sounds like a novel concept, or just short stories for quick games.

Comment

In this post, they have shared about the Writing competition about video games. I think it is a good opportunity for those who are interested in writing essays. Interested people may join the game by following the instruction shared here. Side effects of CBD
                        Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 5, 2021, 09:58. Reason: People just HAVE to reply....

Comment

Side effects of Central Business District?

(Not clicking on that link...god knows where it goes).
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

here's my submission
                            did i win eurovision again?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

video game themed,
                              ?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X