Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic be working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum7
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post
    He could be assembling a comprehensive catalog of the midichlorian genome.

I REALLY want to use this idea but it gets too close to the Force for comfort and could radically change everything. I noticed you have really good ideas. You’re a very smart guy/girl. Do you have any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by spambot View Post
    Explain why the Solo movie has ****ing trains.
    Doesn't seem to be too hard to imagine that even in the Star Wars universe, for intraplanetary medium distance transportation of goods, a transport via MagLev ist still much cheaper than a transport via space ships or speeder transports

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    replied
    Explain why the Solo movie has ****ing trains.

Leave a comment:

• Maximum7
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post
    My god. I love it. I think this is the one. Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tuberski
    replied
    Have him study why, in the Solo movie, did they feel it was necessary to make Han shoot first?

ACK!

Leave a comment:

• Maximum7
    replied
    I’m going about this all wrong. I need an advanced but totally BORING detail intensive thing for my scientist to be studying. I WANT to start my story and this detail is unimportant. Does anyone have some science gooblegook that sounds coherent that I can use?

Leave a comment:

• Maximum7
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    well there goes my self-esteem
    I’m sorry. It’s just I’ve been harassed on giantitp forums with the silly hypospace idea.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    well there goes my self-esteem

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Maximum7 View Post

Yes I posted on a million forums but a bad joke on one forum doesn’t mean you should stalk me with it.
    You know you like us the best.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    I am pretty sure that Lori came up with that on his own and is not, in fact, cyber stalking you.

Leave a comment:

• Maximum7
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Sub-hyperspace should be called hypospace.
    Yes I posted on a million forums but a bad joke on one forum doesn’t mean you should stalk me with it.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    Sub-hyperspace should be called hypospace.

Leave a comment:

• Maximum7
    replied
    Ok my scientist is studying sub-Hyperspace, the dimension in which quintessence can be turned into Phantom Energy and then travel to destroy star systems in real time. This is how Starkiller Base fires it’s weapon after draining a sun. (I’m sure Disney will explore it more in due time). However, in the mean time; I wonder what other things my scientist can study about it. Applications I’ve considered would be a sub-hyperdrive which would allow for instantaneous travel like Star Trek: Discovery’s Spore Drive. It also could be used for instant communications. Good stuff but too much of a gamechanger to tinker with. What else could my scientist be studying about sub-hyperspace?

Leave a comment:

• seIf biased
    replied
    not even a DP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X