Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic be working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a more serious note in Empire Strikes Back when the Millennium Falcon is escaping one of the Imperial Officers (Captain Needa, I believe) “No ship that small has a clocking device!” Maybe your scientist could be working on miniaturizing clocking devices.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How about ways of improving garbage compactors and researching that garbage monster thing.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Clone troopers that can hit a target?

Comment

Gene-Modified Rancors with better armored skulls

Throat armor for Hutts

Security measures for Sailbarge-Deck Guns that nullify the risk of the deck gun hitting its own sail barge
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              How about droids without souls so their entire economy isn't predicated on slavery and torture?
              If only everyone had working conditions like the drydocks on Corellia.

Comment

Why don't they coat the Star Destroyers with the material they use to build the trash compactors?

Comment

maybe the next big super weapon can be a death star with just a pipe made out of trash compactors
                  then everyone shoots their blaster into the pipe
                  and it bingitydings ... hey light being aligned
                  it's like a laser out of lasers

Comment

It was magnetically sealed.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dark Forces for PC seemed to indicate it was a particular material.

Comment

Magnetic fields affect blasters. This implies that lasers in Star Wars are really plasma throwers.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Well they certainly don't travel at the speed of light.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Well they certainly don't travel at the speed of light.
                            Unless they are the Superlasers from Star Wars VII ... in this case they even exceed the speed of light by a thousand times at least ...
                            all the while being clearly visible from points of the galacy, thousands of lightyears afar of their travel route
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Can a laser blaster from Star Wars be modded into a snow removal tool? Nice tunnels in Hoth.

Comment

• Maximum7
                                Maximum7 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes I’m sure they have that by 3 ABY.

A better way to harvest moisture

Comment

Working...
                              X