Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flipper - fake fish conspiracy to brainwash the children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flipper - fake fish conspiracy to brainwash the children?

That goes in general to whales and dolphins. I mean if it walks like a fish...

But let's have a closer look to examine the specific Flipper case.

I've carefully studied multiple examples of fake fish propaganda, like this:

„They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
    no-one you see is smarter than he,
    and we know Flipper lives in a world full of wonder,
    flying there under, under the sea!
    This part is clearly containing fake elements, since Flipper is not in any way "flying" under the sea, and there is no serious evidence to support the assertion that he is "faster than lightning".

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
    ever so kind and gentle is he,
    tricks he will do when children appear,
    and how they laugh when he’s near!
    This part is clearly the expression of an outright reactionary ideology: the writer is obviously pro-monarchy, and paints King Flipper as a gentle, caring ruler. This is obviously designed to turn innocent children into loyal subjects who never question the authority of the monarch or the ruling class in general.

However, most revealing in all this is that they choose to leave our children completely in the dark about the fact that Flipper is actually not fish.
    Blah

Free Willy
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Something is fishy here ...

Comment

To me it seems that whales and dolphins are basically false flag fish
        Blah

Comment

Working...
        X