X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeBMan
    replied
    Wow, serial post, dunno how that happened

I'd just wanted to say John Bercow took over. Ten days to go and nobody knows how it will play out

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    replied
    When Brexit featured on the news during a visit, she said, “They asked me how I voted, and I said I voted remain, and suddenly the atmosphere of the room completely changed.”

“They didn’t understand my point of view at all,” Ms. Raaphorst said. “They said, ‘Why wouldn’t you want this country to be great again? Why wouldn’t you want us to start trading with other global powers? Why wouldn’t you want us to be Great Britain?’ And they started talking about empire. I was absolutely stunned.”

“I wrote them a letter saying I was quite upset about what happened,” Ms. Raaphorst said. “They sent my son a letter saying that they just want to protect him from people coming in and out of the country that might hurt him.”
    Britain’s planned departure from the European Union has split homes and workplaces, friendships and marriages. The divide shows no sign of narrowing.

Wow, what a bunch of nutjobs

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    They are going to delay it since forever and then it's going to get annuled. UK will not leave

Eagles - Hotel CaliforniaHotel California - Eagles Eagles - Hotel California Rest In Peace - Glenn Frey (1948-2016), thank you for this great song. #HotelCal...

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Brexit: MPs vote by 412 to 202 to seek delay to EU departure
    The UK may not now leave the EU on 29 March, if EU member states agree to grant a delay.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    the dinner agony is what's great about brexit.
    the brits are going to suffer either way seeing as they're stocking painkillers and toilet paper.
    No agony. No deal will go ahead as it should. The EU never once negotiated in good faith so they need to just say no deal and exit. That is for the best.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Also the leading brexiteers are in the process of getting all their wealth out of britain. Traitors once, then traitors again.... Stick by what abyss you misled the populace into jumping into you rich ****

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Also dinner doubles down on stupid. You really think it's better if indivindual nations would do their own deals with the UK? Ok. Get ready to hand over, gilbraltar, the parthenon marbles and whatever tables not glued to the floor the dearly departed stole. The european commission is the best friend the UK has....

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I was also thinking if I go to new york or london as a gift to myself for travel (far away exotic and useless places) and I think it's going to be new york because london would probably be in a civil war. new york too but that's the norm there it seems

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    the dinner agony is what's great about brexit.
    the brits are going to suffer either way seeing as they're stocking painkillers and toilet paper.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    At least there is another meaningful vote today. I mean, after yesterday's meaningful vote, and the other meaningful vote from what, january?

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    UK, EU and Brexit in a nutshell:

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    https://news.yahoo.com/eu-tells-memb...131614369.html

The latest sniveling out of the criminals at the European Commission is that they are upset about individual countries making nation to nation deals with the UK when the EC is still set on punishing the UK and creating a road block where ever it possibly can.

To paraphrase: “Whaaaaaaaa! You are helping them too much and doing common sense things which will help both sides. Stop that so why can keep trying to crash both of our economies!”

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    replied
    By "labor" do you mean the people who elected him?

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    The problem is even labor doesn't want Corbyn.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X