• Show
Clear All

• pchang
    replied
    Please. Anyone but BoJo.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    I thought Boris was going to Trump the Tories...

• Dauphin
    replied
    Coming next season on Game of Tories:

Brexiteer comes in on a promise of a white unicorn. Achieves nothing. Pushes no deal Brexit. Remain Tories like Greave resign the Tory Whip leaving a minority that not even Arlene Foster can save the Government from. No confidence vote ensues, causes government to collapse. General election leads to a Labour-LibDem-SNP coalition with Referendum a condition while Tories shift right or have a rump of seats taken by Policy-less Brexit Party.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Funny

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Very good news this morning.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    UK Steel, industry trade association.

• Dauphin
    replied
    Who’s blaming Brexit? Most reporting I’ve seen is saying that the industry is not profitable and could only survive on state aid which is prohibited by the EU.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    British Steel fails. While they blame Brexit, it appears more to me like Brexit was the last straw among a number of problems.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    In that case, almost all of us are Irish.

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    BTW The answer is that Ireland is ready to give nationality to anyone who can drink guinness in one go

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Or german

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    replied
    Wouldn't it be easier for them to prove French or Danish ancestry?

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Then again maybe they want to marry me to get the eruopean green card. And the high percentage of british homosexuals probably sheds ample light to the male easygoing attitude as well.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I give a lot of sh!t to britain mainly to piss off dinner but brits in my travels are some of my most enjoyable encounters. We seem to get along splendindly. I don't know why. They are very cheerful and easy going and we seem to have a similar code of values with which we communicate. Also very scared of brexit and grasping at straws to prove an irish ancenstry so they are not left isolated in england.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    brexit has cost the brits 66 bliions already.
    Imagine if all that money were give to the NHS.
    They could even afford to give poor dinner a new brain, free of chare.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X