• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Something i saw posted over at CFC.
    "Brexit (n): The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."
    *giggles

However, Brexit means Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Your england is frecked

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    We need dumb reps here.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    It's only the "will of the people" because seniors who will be dead in five years are allowed to vote.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Something i saw posted over at CFC.
    "Brexit (n): The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Very fitting:
    Alex Johnston's answer: Let me explain to Leavers—with as light-hearted a manner as I can affect on this subject—what it looks like to the rest of the world: Leavers: We want to leave! EU: Do you? Shame, but okay. Leavers: And we want a good deal. EU: Let’s talk. Theresa May: Here’s a deal. ...

And this one was posted 2 years ago ... and it seems like a prophecy for nowadays reality:
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 2, 2019, 08:02.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Dinner, give it up
    You're the equivalent of an expat who knows absolutely nothing about the subject
    thanks for the best wishes though.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    Democratic will of the people was also to leave with a deal - most people voted for parties that said they would get a deal in the 2017 election.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    Again. Answer the question. What has Remain done that you think I should object to?

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Nonsense. Complete nonsense. Both are using Parliamentary procedures to their own advantage and the only material difference is one side is using it to fulfill the democratically expressed will of the people while the other side is attempting to obstruct the democratically expressed will of the people. Fact.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    There is a clear distinction. One side has looked to shut down debate. One side has looked to scrutinise decisions.

What procedure do you object the Remain side using?

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

It’s Boris, so it’s a coup d’twat by a ****a.
    But when the remoaners were pulling obscure parliamentary procedures you were A-OK with it, huh? So when the tories do the exact same thing only then do you whine and moan. ““I object that they are doing the exact same thing I did only better!””

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Fantastic come back.
    It seems that the lack of a substantial responce means that you have finally accepted how screwed up England is and how irationally, undemocratically and xenophobically it has behaved.
    Not in the least. I just gave you the response you deserved. I hope you feel better, man.

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    Two years on, and this video still hits the mark.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Oh, then you're slightly more sympathetic to me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X