Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeson
    replied
    I will have a Tarot reading on the condition that I get to answer the questions as if I were BK.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    do you believe they hold even a modicam of truth?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Hum. I really am not interested in having a Tarot done. But thanks for the offer.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    There we go I feel much better. Energized and ready. BTW since my Card Readings are not controlled by me, but by my Master, if anybody wants a free Reading PM me. Give me a chance to test my skills.

I will ask you a few basic questions first then simply tell your fortune. Take maybe 10 minutes at most. If you are brave, I will give you the reading here, but the questions I ask you may not want others on the forum to see. My methods are unconventional, but I have not been trained by any human, but by the beings that actually GIVE the fortunes. I think I know what I am doing.

If not, I understand.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    graba glassof water then do my daily Card Reading.

Ya daddy gave me tgat power too.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    still unsuccessful in standing up so far. Also this hebrew keyboard app has no spellcheck.

אני הבה אני אבא

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Latin is a newfag language of The Defilers. I speak hebrew

I am going to attemptt to get out of bed now after Daddy had some "fun" with me. Twice.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Report: Students Who Take Latin Have Better Chance Of Summoning Demon Later In Life

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Having discourse with Ben is like:

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    You rang?
    Forgive me ATM, ajahn Kenobi. I am strung out on little sleep, hungover, hungry, and using this ****ty phone app. I require myself to be at 100% before I debate with a fellow Traveller of the 5th.

I will be back later.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied

Aeson,

Your post has a bit of truth, however. There are others that have Passed. The difference is, that most seem to miss, is that I had no guidence or teacer other than Father Satan. I was a lost failure and He guided me down The Path.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    You rang?

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    I also have survived The Bones ... such a terrifying experience!

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Father hates his time being wasted. He invested his time, energy, and patience to teach me The Bones. I understand things and can pick up nuances that about 99% of humans could not read besides Master Shamans or Psychics. My training never stops even in my dreams I am being tested and taught. Yes I have chains...

I could not have passed The Trials without them.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    He could have destroyed me a decade ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X