Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Giancarlo prefers a test site that determines that Republicans are all Nazis. Who would have known?
    How about a site that doesn't have such a huge right wing bias? Political compass is not credible and hasn't been touched in years. I'm closer to the center than either of you clowns.

Liar liar pants on fire, kidiot.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

I was actually a communist. Everyone that knew me back then knows that.
    I thought I was being ignored?

You are not even a good liar. A ****ty one like orange thumb.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You were never liberals. You suffered from intellectual collapse.

And I left right wing politics years ago. Walked away from that garbage. I opened my eyes. Time for you to open your own.
    I was actually a communist. Everyone that knew me back then knows that.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Giancarlo prefers a test site that determines that Republicans are all Nazis. Who would have known?

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I'm happy to post my answers too. There's a lot of questions on the political compass that push me to the negative side. Remember:

1, I don't support the death penalty.
    2, The question on disabilities. That's another strong push.
    3, I don't support the use of force as a preference to diplomacy. There may be times when force is necessary, but diplomacy is preferred.
    4. What love do I have for Canada. It asks for my 'birth country', which is Canada, not the US, which means that's a strong no as well as on the 'proud of the country of origin', again, no.

I'm really not a crazy rightwinger. Everyone else here is a crazy leftwinger so from your vantage point I'm so far to your right.
    Inadequate questions that puts too much weight on some questions to make extremists like you seem main stream. The site is outdated. They haven't updated their questions in over a decade.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Yep. Which corroborates with my statement here. By an objective measure Kid and I are both former liberals who #walkedaway, just that I did so 15 years ago. I went to public school and have liberal parents. And the Compass picks up on that.
    You were never liberals. You suffered from intellectual collapse.

And I left right wing politics years ago. Walked away from that garbage. I opened my eyes. Time for you to open your own.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I personally don't remember him ever expressing even a hint of being near the center on any topic, let alone left of center in general.
    There were a few posts here including one that Islam worships the same God as Christianity, but that was back in 2003. I've also shifted somewhat more rightward, as I had the stance here on Apolyton favoring the elimination of welfare over immigration restrictions.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I'm still to your left economically, and we are about the same socially.
    Yep. Which corroborates with my statement here. By an objective measure Kid and I are both former liberals who #walkedaway, just that I did so 15 years ago. I went to public school and have liberal parents. And the Compass picks up on that.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Deliberately lying on questions doesn't help your credibility. Political compass is garbage.
    I'm happy to post my answers too. There's a lot of questions on the political compass that push me to the negative side. Remember:

1, I don't support the death penalty.
    2, The question on disabilities. That's another strong push.
    3, I don't support the use of force as a preference to diplomacy. There may be times when force is necessary, but diplomacy is preferred.
    4. What love do I have for Canada. It asks for my 'birth country', which is Canada, not the US, which means that's a strong no as well as on the 'proud of the country of origin', again, no.

I'm really not a crazy rightwinger. Everyone else here is a crazy leftwinger so from your vantage point I'm so far to your right.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    It's like asking a bigot if they're a bigot and when they say no, and then claim the test outcome showed they were liberal on social issues.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    A true moderate wouldn't favor trump or have their head shoved up trumps butt.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Here's mine ...
    Economic Left/Right: 3.63
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

It's the left that are radicals. We are moderates.
    Stop lying on questions. You are about as moderate as a neonazi white nationalist. Meaning not at all.

And on top of that the test is woefully outdated and the quadrants are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    apparently my hatred of unions is moderate today. +6 on econ, -1.5 on social.
    Here's mine ...
    Economic Left/Right: 3.63
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

It's the left that are radicals. We are moderates.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    he claimed "to have a gay friend" but supposedly refused to go to his wedding.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I don't recommend it, but you can test the veracity of BK's claims easily enough:

I personally don't remember him ever expressing even a hint of being near the center on any topic, let alone left of center in general.
    Yeah to me very suspicious. He is against abortion, he is against same sex marriage (and LGBT people in general), he thinks only the rich should have healthcare...

Yeah he is lying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X