Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    It’s good you’ve finally realized that the view that the Russian investigation is a hoax is a conspiracy theory ... but don’t go overboard here ... the moon landing, 9/11, and JFK conspiracy theories are still much bigger.

• Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    Very true

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Nope. The Russia Hoax conspiracy theory is the biggest of all time.
    You mean the conspiracy theory that any connections between the Trump campaign and the russians are a hoax?

I have to admit that this is a big conspiracy theory ... and again invented and promoted by Donnie himself.
    It is good that we have Mueller in order to prove that it is no hoax

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    The funny part is Hillary is the one that blamed "a vast right wing conspiracy" for all of the sexual misconduct allegations against her husband. The fake news never talked about that during the campaign, and you don't care. You don't care about conspiracy theorists. You want them to be president.
    This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit, fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups. - Kavanaugh conspiracy theory

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Also, it's like calling people xenophobic for being against people coming to your country to have babies so that they can get welfare and other benefits that YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR!

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    I didn’t vote for Hillary

• Kidicious
    replied
    Nope. The Russia Hoax conspiracy theory is the biggest of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    The funny part is Hillary is the one that blamed "a vast right wing conspiracy" for all of the sexual misconduct allegations against her husband. The fake news never talked about that during the campaign, and you don't care. You don't care about conspiracy theorists. You want them to be president.
    Well, in the end the biggest conspiracy theorist of all ... Trump (Birther conspiracy and others) ... became president
    (and continues to produce and promote conspiracy theories while in office)

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    You on the other hand love Kavanaugh for his baseless conspiracy theory he proffered in his opening statement.
    Another lie. No conspiracy theory.

I wish I could have guessed which false accusation you would use today.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    Looks like Ben wont be telling us where Ford advocated smearing Gorsuch with false accusations, he's too busy smearing Ford with false accusations.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    You'd call her a tobacco lobbyist if she did the same for studies on tobacco. Same here. She's very well connected with the abortion industry. Kavanaugh means an end to that gravy train if the pill manufacturer loses it's largest market.
    Lobbyists are not researchers. How is she connected to the abortion industry? She did medical research on a drug used to treat Cushing's Disease, right? Thats your smoking gun? Does she make money from the sale of drugs she has researched? Looks to me like she's been spending her time at universities teaching and researching her field and was 'farmed' out for a few years to do research for a drug company.

Years after? BS. It started at the same time she went public to smear Kavanaugh. Also I thought her lawyers were working pro bono? Or was this another lie?
    She told her husband Kavanaugh's name years ago.

She has significant incentives to both.
    Repeating that doesn't make it true, I'd love to hear what incentive she had to put her family at risk. She studied a drug. So what? Does she make money from it? You're not answering that.

There's a lot of money tied up in the abortion industry.
    So where is your proof she's making money off abortion.

From Senate Democrats?

Easy. CNN quotes them in September saying this: https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/09/polit...ber/index.html
    The title of your link says: "This is the narrow path to a Democratic Senate"

How does that mean the Dems were favored to take the Senate? And I dont see any quotes of Senate Democrats.

And that doesn't strike you as significant?
    NO! I already told you, I've been to many parties I cant remember. If I was under oath and asked if I remember a party on July 1st 1982 I'd say no. If I was asked if I deny being at that party, I'd say no. I cant remember. That doesn't mean I wasn't at a party on that day.

It's been eyeopening how much you've been attacking Kavanaugh for drinking alcohol.
    I dont care if he drank alcohol, its what he did while drinking thats the issue. We wouldn't be having this discussion if all Ford did was tell us Kavanaugh liked to drink. But you decided that makes me a prohibitionist?

So why make an overly transparent lie in an attempt to delay the proceedings further?
    Why is it a lie? The delay is irrelevant, the GOP has until January at the very least to get a judge on the court. The delay was caused by Ford's reluctance to go public, she wanted to remain anonymous.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    commented on 's reply
    neither was Kavanaugh

• Aeson
    replied
    You on the other hand love Kavanaugh for his baseless conspiracy theory he proffered in his opening statement.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    I certainly am not advocating for someone who smears and falsely accuses others to be on SCOTUS.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    For Trump supporters, wonton belligerence and partisanship is a feature, not a bug.
    And for you smears and false accusations are a daily feature. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X