Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    She has biases and allowed biases to cloud her judgment. Try again.
    Wasn't your mantra #believeallwomen?

That didn't last very long.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

"Neither did Kavanaugh. Why didn't Ford press charges back in 1982?"

Your argument: she's lying because she didn't press charges in '82

That means every victim who doesn't immediately press charges is lying, right?

Did the prosecutor in her assessment conclude she's lying and Kavanaugh told the truth?

There isn't any exonerating evidence, maybe because when you don't give specific details to your story there is no way to prove your innocence. But three pages of problems with the accusers testimony speaks volumes. That doesn't mean that she is going to call her a liar. That's not professional. That's not the way it's done. You know that.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...indings-914754

Dinner is going to eat a lot of 48' pizzas and go on another racist rant.
    Did you actually even read the article that you posted? A lot of it probably can't be made public because it's classified. Kidiot strikes again.

Still, there is enough to take an impeachment and eventual imprisonment of Trump. Never mind all the other illegal financial dealings of Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Berz: I want you to repost my argument, since you seem to not understand my argument.
    "Neither did Kavanaugh. Why didn't Ford press charges back in 1982?"

Your argument: she's lying because she didn't press charges in '82

That means every victim who doesn't immediately press charges is lying, right?

Yep. Mitchell is a prosecutor and in her assessment, Christine hasn't cited sufficient evidence to pursue a civil case. Which, by the way, is why Christine never has filed one in 35 years.
    Did the prosecutor in her assessment conclude she's lying and Kavanaugh told the truth?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment

And be forewarned that the special counsel’s findings may never be made public.By DARREN SAMUELSOHN

10/19/2018 05:20 AM EDT
    President Donald Trump's critics have spent the past 17 months anticipating what some expect will be among the most thrilling events of their lives: special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on Russian 2016 election interference.

They may be in for a disappointment.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...indings-914754

Dinner is going to eat a lot of 48' pizzas and go on another racist rant.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Berz:

I want you to repost my argument, since you seem to not understand my argument.
    Try making an argument first.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Yep. Mitchell is a prosecutor and in her assessment, Christine hasn't cited sufficient evidence to pursue a civil case. Which, by the way, is why Christine never has filed one in 35 years.
    No.

She has biases and allowed biases to cloud her judgment. Try again.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Mitchell said has to be taken in it's entirety

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Berz:

According to your argument
    I want you to repost my argument, since you seem to not understand my argument.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    (she didn't even accuse him of raping her ... "just" of attempting to do so
    Her testimony is quite clear that she accused him of 'groping' her. No attempted rape.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    For me, if it can't survive outside the womb even with help, it's not a person yet.
    But everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it, Even you.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by spambot View Post
    Human embryo = potential person, not a person yet. FACT
    No

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    replied
    Human embryo = potential person, not a person yet. FACT

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If your friend got accused of being a gang rapist would you accuse him of being unreasonable and all of that? Don't talk to me about being impartial.
    If my friend was accused of that, I would want a thorough investigation and would reconsider my friendship. That is a very serious charge that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

In this case, it simply wasn't because republicans were more concerned about filling that seat before their political bloodbath in the midterms.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    If your friend got accused of being a gang rapist would you accuse him of being unreasonable and all of that? Don't talk to me about being impartial.
    Are you now claiming him as a friend?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X