Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Often stories that are covered by Fox-News aren't covered by MSM, because they (i.e. MSM) do sufficient research that lets them conclude that the stories are fake news
    It's real. They don't want you to know about it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's real. They don't want you to know about it.
      If that is real; Then i am a Unicorn! And i can crap Sherbert Ice Cream!

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Propaganda news compared ... Fox-News vs. North Korean State TV:
        https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...47187088347136

Addendum:
        Here another one (link found in the comments of the tweet) in which Fox News admits that it is no News Station but rather a propaganda station:
        http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/10...anda-not-news/

“An increasing number of viewers are relying on Fox News for both news and opinion,” Fox News Senior VP Michael Clemente said in the statement, “and the average news consumer can certainly distinguish between the A-section of the newspaper and the editorial page, which is what our programming represents.
        So Fox News admits that it is rather the editorial page of a newspaper (but falsely claims that the average consumer (Trumpist) would be able to realize it)
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 21, 2018, 14:21.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Out of all the Koreas, the North is the best one.

Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• "OH NO HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES XBFGHCV!! GARBLE WARBLE RAGE!"

Listen here, boy. Every second 1-2 humans die, and most go to Hell. So you can imagine how busy my Master is. Yet he still finds time for me. That's AAHZ perspective.

I'm above your levels.

Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

If that is real; Then i am a Unicorn! And i can crap Sherbert Ice Cream!
              If you would have watched the IGs testimony you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself, but then CNN probably didn't tell you about that.

Comment

• Pheer teh psycadelic rainbow barf!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Bumping this because it's being talked about.

Comment

Working...
                  X