X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    The Kavanaugh hearing turned into a dumpster fire within the first 5 seconds. That should convince a lot of moderates.
    Just keeping consistent with everything else this Administration does.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    The Kavanaugh hearing turned into a dumpster fire within the first 5 seconds. That should convince a lot of moderates.
    Says the guy who supports a party -14% in the House race. Not looking so good.

An administration under several major criminal investigations shouldn't be appointing judges.

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied

That's a good line. I'll remember to use it every time a libtard calls me a racist.

Oh, you're racist.
    He who says it, is it!

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Kidiot, you're a racist because you hate ethnic minorities and a bigot because you're a homophobic and transphobic tool.

As far as that tweet, Duncan Hunter is clearly in trouble. He used campaign money for personal pleasure and expenses. Sounds familiar.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Go ahead. Call this racist.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    I couldn't care less about marketing.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnT View Post
    Takes one to know one!
    That's a good line. I'll remember to use it every time a libtard calls me a racist.

Oh, you're racist.

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied
    Takes one to know one!

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    It's ok to be racist, ... cause you're liberal.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Twit-In-Chief
    Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, Nike is playing to their professional base. As long as they keep the athletes, they will get their fair share of the mass market. If they lose the top athletes, they become just another shoe.

Please don't try to lecture us on marketing. It took you literally one sentence to prove you're clueless in that area.

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Donny supporters are burning all their stuff. They should hold a huge bonfire and burn everything with Donny in attendance. Sounds familiar to the 1930s Germany.

Go ahead burn the stuff you bought. Meanwhile Nike will see increasing sales. We liberals have more money lol.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    commented on 's reply
    You got me with that one

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, Rasmussen is quite reliable - reliably off by about 5%. I believe the word you are looking for is "inaccurate."
Working...
X