Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had thought you needed to be that careful when posting threads at poly in the early 21st century?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had thought you needed to be that careful when posting threads at poly in the early 21st century?

I'm just asking questions!
    Blah

Calling people nazis stopped being funny a long time ago.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Stop being such a pathetic liar. I did not call anyone a nazi.
      Blah

Comment

There's reality and then there's the Kidverse.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you saying that because he's offended?

Comment

No. I say that because you twist what people say to fit your own narrative, without any connection to what they actually meant or even said.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              No. I say that because you twist what people say to fit your own narrative, without any connection to what they actually meant or even said.
              Since you know all about it, do share...

Comment

No need. Everyone already is aware of it except for you, and I have no desire to waste my time. I could say 2+2=4 and you would probably just call me a liar.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's fine. Don't expect an explanation the next time I call YOU an idiot.

Comment

Your explanations are not that read worthy anyway.
                    I'm more concerned with the rest of those here that are laughing at you also.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Then you will stop asking for explanation? Because you literally asked for one yesterday ... idiot.

Comment

Nazi

Comment

... still funny

Comment

Okay, I'm doing a crossword here, and the clue is: "two words; vitamin other than ascorbic acid." I've got four spaces. What could the answer be?
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

When the president temporarily bans 12.5% of the world's muslims from migrating to the US and you call him a Nazi, yeah that's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X