Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator 2 The Opera
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

•  

Comment

• "...AND HE SHOULD NEVER BE ADMITTED INTO ANY PLACE"

Saklas, להזמין ש‬ל הזבוב, Trained by Ba'al Zevuv.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• ZEE CHASE OFF SOME PLUG-A55 EVIL, FUCC DOWN.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWKoPUi-YLQ
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Metallica - Disposable Heroes

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Bif Naked - Spaceman

Comment

• Gordon Lightfoot - If you could read my mind

Comment

• https://youtu.be/OaPJOB9p8rc
                    Last edited by Meticulous Man; January 19, 2022, 06:50.

Comment

• ADVICE FROM A SCAMMER IS AS DANGEROUS AS THEIR LIES.

Comment

• Ministry - Psalm 69

Comment

• Jiker - There's a brawl at the Hut, there's a brawl at Pizza Hut

Comment

Working...
                          X