Humping Dogs vs Fat Cats - More on presidential candidates 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humping Dogs vs Fat Cats - More on presidential candidates 2016

The candidates for the presidential race 2016 are numerous this election cycle. One has to feel bad for those that are not getting enough media attention. Truly, some candidates do seem as if they were born for politics in Washington.

With seven years as mayor of Rabbit Hash (population 135) under her leash, Lucy Lou is no newbie to politics. She has been grandmarshal of parades, made appearances on national TV and radio, and has starred in informational documentaries about the town.

Lou is a tough political canine opponent, and ran for mayor under the campaign slogan, “The ***** You Can Count On.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	55e52159c3618815608b45bb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	9136141

Obviously, this beeitch could hump Trump out of his current lead!

Another hairy candidate is McCubbins is a five-year-old rescue tabby cat who announced he filed his paperwork with the Federal Election Commission in May.

McCubbins is running as a “Demo-cat,” according to his campaign literature. His slogan is: “Together, we cat.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	Limberbutt-604x272.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	9136140

Another, obvious Fat Cat that would ignore 'We the People' once it settles into Washington!

If these were the only choices, I would have to vote for the dog. She has a history in politics and besides, I am just not into cats! What say you?

I'll vote dog. I don't like litter boxes.

Comment

I think we could benefit from a president who mostly naps!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I hear Bush used to like to nap, so be careful what you ask for.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Jeb is already out of it.

Comment

Though I am not sure how well they would be received by foriegn nations leaders? Is Lucy Lou all bark and no bite? Would Limberbutt McCubbins be better able to deal with the dirty rats in political offices?

Comment

Lucy Lou being a dog would probably be the more loyal one. So he would be good for homeland security funding.

McCubbins would just head for the fence and be gone first sign of trouble.

Comment

Working...
              X