Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Spy
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I, Robot
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• A.I. Artificial Intelligence
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Her
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Him (1974)
            Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 12, 2017, 16:32.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Them
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Godzilla
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Mothra
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The Mothman Prophecies

Comment

• The Prophecy
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• The Prophet

Comment

• Wall Street

Comment

• Hill Street Blues

Comment

• Streets of Fire

Comment

• Mean Streets

Comment

Working...
                                X