TV and Film Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smothers Brothers
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Pat Paulsen
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Pat Sajak
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Wheel of Fortune
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Hell on Wheels
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Hell's Kitchen
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The Room

Comment

• Four Rooms
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Kevin Bacon
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• (Now we can insert anything, right?)

Canadian Bacon

Comment

• John Candy

Comment

• Jim Belushi
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• K-9

Comment

• K-Pax

Comment

Working...
                              X