TV and Film Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Plummer
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Christopher Lee
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Christopher Lloyd
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Christopher Robin (coming out this year)
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Christopher Robin is gay?

• Robin Williams (R.I.P.)
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Robin Givens
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Robyn Nevin

Comment

• Robin Hood
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Men in Tights

Comment

• Shakespeare in Love

Comment

• Gnomeo and Juliette
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• The Gnome-Mobile

Comment

• Gno-Matter What
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Sherlock Gnomes

Comment

• Gnome Alone

Comment

Working...
                              X