Finally, Some Good News for Mitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romney -> doesn't remember -> Alzheimer's -> Reagan

This is a master stroke to motivate his base...

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
      I only hit a guy in the face once in my life when I was 16. The feeling of the impact of my fist on his nose scared the crap out of me. I still remember it like it was yesterday. So either Mr Romney had a habit of doing this type of thing or he is trying to weasel his way out of this one. Why just not say that he was an ass at the time and regretted the episode. Case closed.

Besides, can someone tell me what this guy stands for? Honestly, I don't know. He seems to be a collection of loose priciples and thoughts.
      Once in your life?

How is that possible? I've gotten into dozens of fights in my life, including several as an adult trying to defend myself.

What charmed life do people live?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's called not living in a ghetto cesspool.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have to agree.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It has to be more than that. I know people who have lived in ghetto cesspools and they've managed to avoid it. (Admittedly, not Philly.)

And yeah, while I said that the claim to have forgotten is probably worse than the act itself at this point, saying that the act was a normal behavior is just wrong.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

To be fair, Philadelphia and 'Phighting' go hand in hand. It's cultural.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The family of the victim said they're appalled that this incident is being used for political gain.

Comment

Obama pushed a little girl to get approval from his classmates. She was the only other Black kid in the grade and was dark-skinned.

Comment

Posts 19 & 45
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

The racial implications are obvious. She was the only Black kid until Obama came to the school. Obama, a biracial light-skinned boy this side of a paper bag, attacked the dark-skinned girl to get the acceptance of his white friends and be 'one of the good ones'.

Comment

tldr

MrFun could've started a better thread than this.

Comment

Something interesting is how Obama in high school was a dorky outsider and pothead while Romney was popular. Interesting that now, decades later, Obama is the beloved celebrity while Romney is portrayed as boring as hell.

Comment

dp
                            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 11, 2012, 17:26.

Comment

Some real good news for Romney:

7 point lead!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                                Giving Hippies haircuts

Beating poor little black girls to gain acceptance with the cool crowd
                                that's what they do to join black sororities, nbd.

Comment

Working...
                                X