Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Demonoid.com invitation code.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna learning english.. who can help by chat with me? pm me yahoo ID, skype... thanks you

Comment

hmm.. AAHZ, you look like devil? because you are bad boy... lolz..
      DaShi... i very hate you (.. but my english skill very bad, that right...

Comment

Are you Russian? Or is this going to be some big mystery like Captain Miller and we'll start a betting pool to guess the answer.
        Do not take anything I say seriously. It's just the Internet. It's not real life.

Comment

Aw, I very hate you too. Don't feel bad about your English. My Chinese is terrible.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by registereds View Post
            hmm.. AAHZ, you look like devil? because you are bad boy... lolz..
            DaShi... i very hate you (.. but my english skill very bad, that right...
            Everybody hates DaShi. It's how he likes things. I think you'll fit in very well around here.
            Do not take anything I say seriously. It's just the Internet. It's not real life.

Comment

lol.. i registered account at demonoid.me but.. i do no thing.. so boring. May be i looking for English book first.
              Ha ha.. Why don't you learning Vietnamese, DaShi?
              Felch, i'm come from Viet Nam .. A beautiful country. peace, friendly...
              Have you come to Viet Nam yet?

Comment

We got a lot of Vietnamese where I live. They run the barber shop and the beer store down the street. I've never been though.

Comment

My country's people work and learning very hard, they wish a good life when they came back Viet Nam.
                  When you can, let come to Viet Nam to make a tour.

Comment

friend of mine married a vietnamese girl, loves the country, but is a bit sceptical of ´mafia-style´ family relations

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                      friend of mine married a vietnamese girl, loves the country, but is a bit sceptical of ´mafia-style´ family relations
                      hi, i think people around the world have good guys, and bad guys, but i think good guys have more than!

Comment

Pho and Banh mi!

We have a lot of Vietnamese immigrants here in Southern California and most of them are great people plus I love their food.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          Pho and Banh mi!
                          OMG... how can you know "Phở" and "Bánh mě".... lol =)) Phở is good food
                          Do you know "Bánh Xčo" :-D?

Comment

i go to the bed now... ^_^

Comment

I don't think I've ever had Bánh Xčo before but it looks like an omelet.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

hey guys, been wanting to get onto demonoid for awhile now but keep missing their registration dates. came upon this thread,and was hoping to get lucky with a invitation code perhaps from some kind soul? cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X