No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one of the greats who never gets any love on these music threads... instead we get the freaking Go Go's...

I mean really... you're not human if you're going to hate.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• If he was really that good, it would be plain to see...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Good job with the played out 80's punk crap.

See this is what I find interesting. Cockney talks crap about my stuff being too commercial but what the hell do you call that?
        80's cheese pop.

At least the last three you posted were just corny; they don't really hurt your ears; just so corny.

More corny 80's stuff......
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          If he was really that good, it would be plain to see...
          I've posted this before, but it's worth posting again because well, holy ****...

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Here's one of the greats who never gets any love on these music threads... instead we get the freaking Go Go's...
            Srsly? Stevie ****ing wonder????

Whoo boy.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I've posted this before, but it's worth posting again because well, holy ****...
              wow what's with the suit?

Anyone can see how ugly that is!
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                Srsly? Stevie ****ing wonder????

Whoo boy.

Loud screeching sounds
                Are you serious? Did you seriously just talk crap about Stevie Wonder and then post that noise? Wow. That is terrible. That can't be characterized as music by any normal person. That is noise.

(let's not forget before I look like an ******* that I didn't start this. Thoth started the whole thing with me posting what he called crap a few months ago.)

Comment

• Back to real true music that is universally appreciated as music with things like beautiful sounds, harmony, melody, rhythm, and all that good stuff; not screeching sounds and screaming that is liable to rupture your eardrums...

Comment

• Are you serious? Did you seriously just talk crap about Stevie Wonder and then post that noise? Wow. That is terrible. That can't be characterized as music by any normal person. That is noise.

(let's not forget before I look like an ******* that I didn't start this. Thoth started the whole thing with me posting what he called crap a few months ago.)
                    Fair enough, I'll take the blame for this.

In the meantime (NSFW)

Comment

Back to real true music that is universally appreciated as music with things like beautiful sounds, harmony, melody, rhythm, and all that good stuff; not screeching sounds and screaming that is liable to rupture your eardrums...
                      to Alby's music

Comment

to Alby's music

Comment

• Earth Wind & Fire is the ****! I won't have you talking crap about them! ABBA... not so much.

Comment

Earth Wind & Fire is ****!
                            QFT.

Comment

to Alby's music

EWWWWW. Only fags listen to ABBA......

oh.

Wait.

NM.

Comment

• Thoth, seriously... take a breath and listen to this...

do you not see a fundamental difference in aesthetic value between that and anything that you posted? One is beautiful, the other is noise.

Comment

Working...
                                X