No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfortunately this aint it, and I mean that sincerely for everyone who does not have the specific (paid) live version of this song, Steve Walsh of Kansas is one of the top vocalists I've ever heard. Actually i think I heard the live version on the King Bisquit Flower Hour (try tracking that down). Worth the effort, great song.

Last edited by Berzerker; March 31, 2010, 23:46.

Comment

• Pink Floyd's The Wall deserves top honors for overcoming the obstacles of life, but this comes in my 1st place. Be it blasphemy or not, I love this version even more.

Comment

• Steve Walsh, the vocals are

The Rainmaker - Kansas

I've played several rounds at Colbert Hills in the Flint Hills (Manhattan , 153 slope), anyone want to put up windmills thats the place.
        Last edited by Berzerker; March 30, 2010, 03:30.

Comment

• I'm tryin to avoid the cliche (hits), a taste of Kansas people haven't heard

One Big Sky

Comment

• another from the King Bisquit Flower Hour

Miracles out of Nowhere

if you aint listening on headphones SHAME ON YOU

and thats why Kansas is one of my top 10 bands
            Last edited by Berzerker; March 30, 2010, 02:54.

Comment

• one more from my homeboys (literally), the band is from Topeka. the songwriter Kerry Livgren is just a few miles from us, he suffered a stroke a few years back and is recovering and resuming his music endeavors

Comment

• A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 09:16.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• daniel diamond - champu
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• and it's really nice to see some new people posting in the music thread
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X