• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Addled Platypus View Post

not actually a song, but Im sharing - enjoy

Devo: "Gates of Steel"

PIL: This is not a Love Song

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
      some shouty stuff from leeds. i like the unpolished nature of them, even if i can't really make out the lyrics. i hope i can find some better quality examples of their stuff.

executive legs - monkey

executive legs - comics
      Pity about the low recording quality.

The first one reminds me of good old fashioned "I've got a duck up my arse" punk.

The second brings back memories of going to DIY punk gigs in the local halls.

Good times.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• PIL !!!!!!

awsome remix

anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• All I wanted was a Pepsi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
            Pity about the low recording quality.

The first one reminds me of good old fashioned "I've got a duck up my arse" punk.

The second brings back memories of going to DIY punk gigs in the local halls.

Good times.
            i too miss DIY punk gigs. don't really get them here in rio.

time for some german new wave.

ideal - berlin

ideal - eiszeit
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• the chemical brothers - out of control (radio edit)

the chemical brothers - out of control (sasha remix)
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Utah Phillips FTW.

Comment

• Billy Brag doing his thing....

Comment

• Last edited by SlowwHand; May 16, 2011, 20:09.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• tropic of cancer - be brave

Comment

• Screw you.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 21, 2011, 18:02.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• One of ABBA's amazing songs. This is also the last they recorded, if not the last to be published.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• laura cantrell - kitty wells' dresses

Comment

Working...
                                X