No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked evanescance better when they were Lacuna Coil.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
      I liked evanescance better when they were Lacuna Coil.
      I don't get this. Are you trying to say that Evanescance is a wannabe Lacuna Coil?

Comment

• Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
        I don't get this. Are you trying to say that Evanescance is a wannabe Lacuna Coil?
        Got it in one, Chum.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Got to disagree there. Evanescence was founded in 1995 and Lacuna Coil was founded in 1994. One is in Europe and one is in the US. There's no real grounds for you to call Evanescence a copycat or a wannabe.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:41.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Evanescence is a stand alone talent. Just my opinion. I have "Anywhere But Home".
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• the beta band - inner meet me

the beta band - b + a

the beta band - the beta band rap

the beta band - squares
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Hey Al, you'd really like this station during their Rap Attack show. It's nothing but late 80s to 90s hip hop and rap but non commercial stuff. (Okay, theres some stuff from recent times but it's good)

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• GACKT

Comment

• the wake - o pamela

the wake - lousy pop group
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• something cosmic for mrt

lindstrom - i feel space

Comment

• I knew I knew that song! 2005 cbs.nu top 100 song. Good choice!
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• george pringle - we could have been heroes

Comment

Working...
                                X