A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      98 Degrees was the **** relatively speaking. I mean if we're considering boy bands, 98 Degrees was hands down the best and the most musically legitimate.

Signed to Motown! I mean come on! If they were Black, they wouldn't even be lumped in with the boy bands...
      You Know How I Know You're Gay, Right?
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Michael Jackson... when he was black

I guess because he is so other-worldly popular no one posted him but he at least should be somewhere in a music thread.

Or does no one here like Michael Jackson because you all only like headbanger heavy metal slit your wrists music?

and one more for the night, not MJ though... it's Cameo!

Go ahead and hate, Drixnak. It's in your steroid-pumped blood to hate
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 17, 2010, 01:15.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I think "Thriller" was the best video ever made.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not going to bother with you anymore Albi. You seem to have come up with some new strategy where you just ignore everything and then reiterate the same posts over and over on different topics. Every time you can't come up with a reply or it gets too tough for you, you run to a new topic or just completely ignore that the post was ever made. It gets boring after a while. Sorry, but I guess picking on the retarded has its drawbacks.

Comment

• What the hell are you talking about? You listen to heavy metal punk rock slit your wrists crap. Case closed. There's nothing else to it. Now go put on your favorite band and get lost in the pain, Drixnak.

Comment

• I'm talking about every single other topic Albi. Also, I've posted multiple songs on here that are clearly not headbanging but you just keep going over and over again. You just ignore everything and keep right on going. It gets boring. I knew you were a moron, but there's been very few on the forums that I have ever seen that just ignore everything and run to the next topic. Don't worry, I'll pray for your third attempt at the marines still.

Comment

• Immortal is so ****ing ridiculous. It's like they're doing a parody of Norse Death Metal but then you find out they aren't.

More Italo Fromaggio.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• They are often noted as having created their own niche in black metal which has guaranteed them a spot on the list of the best bands in the history of the genre. Several classic albums such as Pure Holocaust, Battles In The North, At The Heart Of Winter and Sons Of Northern Darkness also help to solidify their status. With recent (2006) mid-price reissues of their classic back catalog in major markets, their music is now much more widely available. A defining feature of the band is their lyrics that focus on an imaginary world that is plagued by war and suffering, called Blashyrkh, ruled by the Mighty Ravendark, which is inspired by Demonaz's daily walks in the icy Norwegian forests that surround his home. Their over the top appearance with corpse paint and the cult status of their artwork (such as the album cover of Battles in the North and the cover and internal artwork of At The Heart Of Winter) has also contributed to their notability. The band has also distanced itself from the criminal activities and controversy that is usually associated with black metal. There have been a few minor controversies with members of Immortal after they have left the band, such as original rhythm guitarist Jørn's conviction of church burning, as well as Erik "Grim" Brødreskift's suicide in 1999.
                      And now for some more eternal darkness!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Boyz II Men is the ****. Best selling R&B group of all time. Fantastic singers with classic songs.
                        Very good song that you've got over there. Among the few (relatively speaking) good songs from that decade.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Nikolai

Comment

• All in all, I find I like most of the songs you've posted over the last page(I have 75 posts per page, so it's a few).
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• You do realize what you've just done to yourself, right Nikolai? It's like deciding to be friends with the kid at school that everyone picks on.

Comment

• I've never been the guy to care much for what other people think. Especially not the loosers who pick on others.

As for your music, it's too noisy(I've only listened to some of those though). Give me hardcore, but melodious, like Neal Morse or Dreamtheater. Or in the middle, like Porcupine Tree. I like some real hard songs, but the harder and less melodious, the less chance I like it.

BTW, here's an awesome song:

Comment

Working...
                                X