No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's already a foregone conclusion that you're a *** Cockney so I'm not surprised that you would prefer the backstreet boys over Lacuna Coil.

Comment

• it's merely a reflection on how utterly **** lacuna coil are. that cover isn't a patch on the original and there are at least half a dozen better covers of that song i can think of, off the top of my head.

maybe you should try posting some good music, then we might have something interesting to talk about.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Okay if we're referencing 90's white singing groups, forget nsync and backstreet boys.

Independently-formed 98 Degrees on the Motown Label was the best of the era

They never had the bubblegum pop success of their contemporaries but they did well otherwise.

This song was on the Disney cartoon Mulan but still... 98 Degrees with Stevie Wonder

The fact that they were on Motown says a lot about their relative standing compared to the more popular white boy bands. More 'blue-eyed soul' than poppy boy-band.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Are you a wigger Albi?

Comment

• New R. Kelly getting his 1960's soul on

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yep, you're a wigger. God, you really have nothing going for you in life.

Comment

• No. AAHZ is a wigger. I'm no wigger.

Oh and so only black people and wiggers can like R. Kelly. Only women and homosexuals can like Boyz II Men. Nice. Makes a lot of sense.

So who likes your ****ty headbanger rock crap? People who slit their wrists and go on killing sprees? Actually, that's not far from the truth.

Comment

• You're calling High and Mighty Color and Tommy Heavenly6 head banging rock?

Comment

• all sounds the same to me. that's that heavy metal punk rock slit your wrists and kill people noise.

Comment

• lol You're a total idiot. You're calling this punk rock heavy metal? Do you even know what that is?

Comment

• Comment

• More awesome 80s fromaggio.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• two pretty different songs but f- it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Okay if we're referencing 90's white singing groups, forget nsync and backstreet boys.

Independently-formed 98 Degrees on the Motown Label was the best of the era

You Know How I Know You're Gay, Right?
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• 98 Degrees was the **** relatively speaking. I mean if we're considering boy bands, 98 Degrees was hands down the best and the most musically legitimate.

Signed to Motown! I mean come on! If they were Black, they wouldn't even be lumped in with the boy bands...

Comment

Working...
                                X