No announcement yet.

Ohio man charged with drunken driving on bar stool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sloww, why do you think that anyone here would consider this guys actions sane ?

I don't know what the texan rules are, but here you can loose your driving license riding drunk - even if it's a bicycle.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

We don't have bicycle licenses; and do you really find it so unthinkable that people here would defend his actions? Look at Felch, as a for instance.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Neither do we , but if you have a driving licence you can loose it driving drunk on a bicycle.

About Felch, well, what's the problem by posters displaying their mental capacity ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You have a point.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Sloww, you are certainly a thickheaded dumbscull texan ****wit here I say that I agree with you, and you don't get it

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ahem. I mean, you make a valid point.

Comment

That's better

Steven Weinberg

Comment

That's the same, only stated more clearly .

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    We don't have bicycle licenses; and do you really find it so unthinkable that people here would defend his actions? Look at Felch, as a for instance.
                    How is calling him an idiot defending his actions?

I think that what he did was stupid. But it's not dangerous in the way that driving drunk in a real car is dangerous.

People who freak out over drunks riding bikes and barstools are pathetic traitors to the revolutionary heritage of the United States. Texans should know better than to worry about nonsense like this.

Either you love freedom or you don't. Part of loving freedom is letting people behave stupidly. Another part of freedom is holding people responsible for the harm that they cause. Since this guy was unlikely to cause much harm, I don't see any reason in treating him very harshly. But if somebody did drive a barstool, and ruin somebody else's flowerbed or something, they should fix that.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I don't like jackasses. This guy is a jackass.

Comment

Nobody likes jackasses. The mark of a mature adult is being able to get over yourself and accept that the world is full of jackasses.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X