No announcement yet.

GM's Saab Declares Bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Wikipedia, Toyota-shi Station is Toyota's main train station, with Mikawa-Toyota Station and Shin-Toyota Station as possible rivals.

Comment

Unionization efforts must be done globally these days, because capitalists will just play one country against the other. It's pity that most union leaders still only worry about their own little turfs.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
        According to Wikipedia, Toyota-shi Station is Toyota's main train station, with Mikawa-Toyota Station and Shin-Toyota Station as possible rivals.
        but people of Toyota usually use Nagoya Station because Nozomi and Hikari do not stop at Mikawa-Anjo.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

but people of Toyota usually use Nagoya Station because Nozomi and Hikari do not stop at Mikawa-Anjo.

I'm not sure you understand what the Nozomi and Hikari are. People in Toyota wouldn't be using those trains in their daily life, but rather when they take a long-distance trip to Tokyo, Osaka or cities further afield.

Comment

GM reported a $10 billion quarterly loss and a $31 billion loss for the year. It is blowing through $2 billion in cash a month.

This company is a blood-sucker on a truly monumental scale. Where's Buffy when we need her?
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

You consider tens of billions to be a "truly monumental" amount of money? Anything less than a trillion seems to be chump change in the Hopenchange era.

Comment

You could build at least a small monument with $31 billion, I should think. No?
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

We could buy roughly 210 F-22s with $31 billion. Still seems like a lot of money when you think about it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                    GM reported a $10 billion quarterly loss and a $31 billion loss for the year. It is blowing through $2 billion in cash a month.

This company is a blood-sucker on a truly monumental scale. Where's Buffy when we need her?
                    It's mostly because new car sales have utterly collapsed in this country. Down 60% since the last year.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X