Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Economist That Would Make Eugene Fama, Gordon Tullock, and Joan Robinson Proud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Economist That Would Make Eugene Fama, Gordon Tullock, and Joan Robinson Proud.

Adam Smith! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Three unknown names in the title. I had to click on the thread.

Happy B'day AS.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

HB AS!

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes folks.

I spent the weekend at the inlaws in New England, with the entire extended family, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, 15 cousins, etc.

Happy to report a good time was had by all, and all are still on speaking terms.

We do it again just after Christmas.
        Old posters never die.
        They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

HB!
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                X